Round 26- WINNER!WINNER!WINNER! Congrads Arizona Rita

Very nice pages Nancy! Is that Sorcer's Hat a shaker box? If so, that is really creative! I think your Swiss Family is adorable. Great job on them!!

:thumbsup2Thanks for sharing Nancy. I love the paper dolls. I will add 5 more for you.

I'm not even thinking about photos from the 90s... 93-forward yes..that's when I stress out...

One good thing, bad thing, I can look at it either way.. my parents weren't big on cameras so very few photos except from big events of my childhood.. :( My kids can live their childhoods over and over and over and over and over and over again thru all our photos!

I like how you added the vines on the treehouse pages. It really helps the eye flow to all the pictures.

More great pages, Nancy! I love the paper dolls!!

I know the Swiss Family set was YodasMom's and I think the sorcerer hat shaker was by angelmom.

I like how you added the vines on the treehouse pages. It really helps the eye flow to all the pictures.

Didn't do that on purpose.. lucked into that bad boy! LOL Thanks!!!

More great pages, Nancy! I love the paper dolls!!

I know the Swiss Family set was YodasMom's and I think the sorcerer hat shaker was by angelmom.

Thanks!!! ;) I'll update those now!!!! You all are so good about remembering!!! I'm so bad..I pull things and put the baggie in storage not thinking to look at who made it.. :headache:

These don't count and they really don't go here, but I wanted everyone to see the pages that Mazda made for me in the Mystery Swapper swap that is currently going on. I've posted them on the thread for that swap, but I figured more people would see it here as well and I wanted to show off Mazda's awesome work!!!

The idea behind the Mystery Swapper swap is to send photos you haven't scrapped yet to another swapper and they make the pages for you. We had one and two page categories and Mazda did one of each for me.

Here are the pages she made!!!

About my DS's Eagle Scout project:
DSC00175002.jpg

And a 2 page layout with photos from the tea room my Mom and I visit every year for "high tea."
DSC00176003.jpg

DSC00178005.jpg

Great pages. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Mazda great work!!

Glad you like them, and that they got there safely! It was great fun, and it made me think about what I was doing as well rather than just grabbing some papers or swap stuff and slapping it down;)

The color choices for each set are great Mazda. They really do make the pictures pop off the page. Very nice. I need to head over to the thread for that swap and see more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter