Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

Hi , does anyone know what’s going on with Fantasmic dining packages, haven’t seen any availability for weeks going forward ?
Thanks
I would love to see others' thoughts on this as well. There was no availability for me at my 60 day mark and nothing's popped up since. I just assumed it was sold out. Is something else going on?

For those of you looking for April Fanstamic dining reservations, they are open! I’m late to the jump, but did find one that works for us. They started releasing them at 5 AM Eastern time!! I was sleeping in because of yesterdays fiasco

For those of you looking for April Fanstamic dining reservations, they are open! I’m late to the jump, but did find one that works for us. They started releasing them at 5 AM Eastern time!! I was sleeping in because of yesterdays fiasco
Thank you for the update! I was able to get just what I wanted. :smickey:

Anyone know what the loaded potato barrels are loaded with?

From the menu posted earlier on mickeyblog.com:

• The Married Spuds: Loaded potato barrels drizzled with green goddess dressing, cheese sauce, and seasoned BBQ spices

Last edited:
Where did you find out this info since we really don't want the sausage.
There are many family style restaurant at WDW. They all work the same. Server will 'remove' sausage , they don't want to waste food.
The old saying is' we will bring as much as you want, but eat what we bring you.' Don't waste food.

We're not going til Fall so I've got time to see people's reviews. But the price is putting me off. I figure for 2 adults it'll be about $127.00 after tax & tip, for what I assume is the same as DL's BTMBBQ. I just don't think I can 'stomach' that price, DH and I just can't eat enough.

I think I'll stick to Regal Eagle at Epcot and (hopefully) P&J's takeout @ FtW if I want BBQ

Well after watching the video of how it looks inside, it's 100 percent gear towards very young kids ( not surprising lol ) but as an adult, might pass on it. If the food is good though, why not. It has that cafeteria / classroom vibe. Those tables look a little small. Detailed though which is a major plus

Not sure when this changed, but as of today it looks like they dropped the price on this to $45/adult and $25/child - so if you were put off by the price, this might help a little bit!
It was $45/adult a few weeks ago when our ADR window opened up so I grabbed it. I figure we have enough time to read reviews (and potentially cancel) before we go in May. I absolutely wouldn't have done it at $60, but $45 is more reasonable.

Well after watching the video of how it looks inside, it's 100 percent gear towards very young kids ( not surprising lol ) but as an adult, might pass on it. If the food is good though, why not. It has that cafeteria / classroom vibe. Those tables look a little small. Detailed though which is a major plus
Looks cute! I have an ADR for it but I think I’m going to end up dropping it, unfortunately. Since I want the fantasmic dining package too (going around Easter, a super busy time), I can’t see doing two separate table services at HS. Oh well. Maybe the food reviews will be mediocre to alleviate my FOMO, lol.

On the website, it says that both lunch and dinner are $35 -$59.99. What would be 59.99? Everything I am seeing says it is $45 Other than the disney website.

Not sure when this changed, but as of today it looks like they dropped the price on this to $45/adult and $25/child - so if you were put off by the price, this might help a little bit!

Only a $5 drop pp. Overall it'd only save us about $12 after tax and tip. Still too pricy for the amount of food DH and I could eat. If they dropped it to $30 pp I'd do it.

I don't mind paying 'Disney Prices' for a 'splurge' meal. But if I'm going to, I'd rather do it at Brown Derby, Skipper Canteen, or another 'sit down' where I can choose from a menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter