ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I called yesterday to pay off the rest of my resort stay for November. I have a room only booked. They are sending me a link to pay off the rest of it. They do not take payment over the phone if it’s just a room only does this sound correct?
That sounds sketchy to me...
They should already have a credit card on file if it was reserved as room only (so they should be able to charge whenever they want).
I would be weary of a entering in cc information into a random link that was sent via email....
I wouldn't do it..

That sounds sketchy to me...
They should already have a credit card on file if it was reserved as room only (so they should be able to charge whenever they want).
I would be weary of a entering in cc information into a random link that was sent via email....
I wouldn't do it..
That’s what I thought
Very weird

I called yesterday to pay off the rest of my resort stay for November. I have a room only booked. They are sending me a link to pay off the rest of it. They do not take payment over the phone if it’s just a room only does this sound correct?
This is how they do it. Nothing sketchy, just a bit convoluted. Make sure you screenshot everything and have it available at checkin. The times I’ve prepaid it has worked fine, but I have read of others having it not show up at checkin. It was quickly fixed with documentation.

This is how they do it. Nothing sketchy, just a bit convoluted. Make sure you screenshot everything and have it available at checkin. The times I’ve prepaid it has worked fine, but I have read of others having it not show up at checkin. It was quickly fixed with documentation.

christophfam is correct, we`ve never done this, but many folks have and it`s always been fine, it`s just the way they do it if you want to prepay apparently.

Llama mama as christophfam says, take screenshots and keep all documents in case of human error :-)

christophfam is correct, we`ve never done this, but many folks have and it`s always been fine, it`s just the way they do it if you want to prepay apparently.

Llama mama as christophfam says, take screenshots and keep all documents in case of human error :-)
Thank you
I am spacing out my purchases 😃
This is a split stay with Disney. Every month I am paying something. Next month it’s purchasing Universal tickets .
So when we arrive for Thanksgiving, everything is paid for.
Trying club level at Royal Pacific! Very excited.
Thanks again

Thank you
I am spacing out my purchases 😃
This is a split stay with Disney. Every month I am paying something. Next month it’s purchasing Universal tickets .
So when we arrive for Thanksgiving, everything is paid for.
Trying club level at Royal Pacific! Very excited.
Thanks again

You`re very welcome.

Might see you as we`re there at Thanksgiving, I think we`ll still be in Sapphire before moving over to RP later.

I hope you enjoy RP club level, they do look after you really well.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!
You have helped me tremendously with my planning throughout the years.
I truly appreciate all your knowledge.
Stay safe
Laura

This may be a weird question. I have a King Suite booked for an upcoming trip. I know the room comes with a separate bedroom and living room area, but what I'd like to know is if there's a door between them. I like taking mid day naps and would prefer some peace and quiet.

This may be a weird question. I have a King Suite booked for an upcoming trip. I know the room comes with a separate bedroom and living room area, but what I'd like to know is if there's a door between them. I like taking mid day naps and would prefer some peace and quiet.

Yes, there is a door separating the two rooms.

Does anyone know what the rooms were going for this past June (around the 16th and 17th) and if there were any discount offers? I am trying to price out a 2 night stay for RP next June. If I pull up pricing for 2024, the room is $767 before tax/fees. Does anyone know if this it the price they were asking this past June?

Hello! First time poster planning my first visit to Universal and a couple of questions for the group:
Is it possible to get a king suite and a 2 queen room adjoining? (I’m thinking no, but thought I would ask)
If I book Royal Pacific (room only) and buy my park tickets on my local military base (at a discount) do we still get the express pass for staying at the Premier hotel/ will they add the express pass to our tickets even though we didn’t buy a vacation ‘package’ with tickets?

Hello! First time poster planning my first visit to Universal and a couple of questions for the group:
Is it possible to get a king suite and a 2 queen room adjoining? (I’m thinking no, but thought I would ask)
If I book Royal Pacific (room only) and buy my park tickets on my local military base (at a discount) do we still get the express pass for staying at the Premier hotel/ will they add the express pass to our tickets even though we didn’t buy a vacation ‘package’ with tickets?
Express is attached to your room key. It doesn’t matter where you buy your tickets.

Any King Suite we have had didn`t have a connecting room attached to it, so maybe not for that one.

With the EP hotels, all three of them, it doesn`t matter where or who you bought your tickets from. EP is a perk of staying at those hotels regardless of ticket vendor or type of stay with them.

Welcome to the Universal boards, any questions you have someone will usually be able to answer them for you 😁

Any King Suite we have had didn`t have a connecting room attached to it, so maybe not for that one.

With the EP hotels, all three of them, it doesn`t matter where or who you bought your tickets from. EP is a perk of staying at those hotels regardless of ticket vendor or type of stay with them.

Welcome to the Universal boards, any questions you have someone will usually be able to answer them for you 😁
Thanks for this!

The only thing I have an issue with is their spotty wi-fi. It comes and goes. On my phone it stated it was blocked and then a few minutes later it would come back on. I have to say I bring a roku with me and it always has off/on connection. I wish they would fix that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter