ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
We like to hit the parks at early entry, but we also like to have a protein rich breakfast. Where is the closest place we can get some sort of breakfast sandwich?

Orchids lounge in the lobby at rpr

They are open 7 days a week at 6:00 am
They close at 11:00 Monday-Friday
Saturday and Sunday closing time is at noon

Ala cart set up with microwaves available
Save your coffee cup that morning and use it for a free refill the same day

Places in city walk that have quick morming foods don't open until 8:00
Unless that has changed since I was there 3 months ago

Does anyone know what the 5$ cocktails are that the Universal website says arr available in the club lounge from 430-630pm,Thanks

15 days!!! Checking into RPR club level. So I just have a clarification question... is the wine free in the club lounge or is there a charge? I just noticed the two posts above about the Bailey's and Jack having an up charge. Also does that mean they have a full cash bar available? We were planning a liquor store stop, but if scotch is normally available in the lounge, we may not need to! Thanks all!!

:drinking1I found it on the Universal website about the complimentary beer & wine... however still wondering about the liquor options. LOL

:drinking1I found it on the Universal website about the complimentary beer & wine... however still wondering about the liquor options. LOL

I remember JD, vodka, Baileys and something else, could have been Bacardi .....didn't pay a whole lot of attention to them as I prefer wine.......:D:D:D

They were $5 each as I heard one guy complain about it....despite being given a generous measure!!!

I remember JD, vodka, Baileys and something else, could have been Bacardi .....didn't pay a whole lot of attention to them as I prefer wine.......:D:D:D

They were $5 each as I heard one guy complain about it....despite being given a generous measure!!!

Thank you Schumigirl!! :)

is the wine free in the club lounge or is there a charge? I just noticed the two posts above about the Bailey's and Jack having an up charge.

Wine and beer are included in the Club. Not the biggest selection, but still.

The liquors they have have a charge, though.

Wow, complaining about $5? The Bailey's I mentioned above was a double in a tall glass.

We like to hit the parks at early entry, but we also like to have a protein rich breakfast. Where is the closest place we can get some sort of breakfast sandwich?

I would like to know this to. I was looking at the Orchid's breakfast menu online and I'm seeing a lot of toast, bagels, pop tarts and cereal - not much protein there (none at all).
Do they have eggs or breakfast sandwiches at all?
If not, any other suggestions for a grab n go breakfast sandwich? What about room service?

Are the pools heated during March? We are from south Texas so we are not conditioned to chilly water. How comfortable is it? We would like to pool hop.

Wine and beer are included in the Club. Not the biggest selection, but still.

The liquors they have have a charge, though.

Wow, complaining about $5? The Bailey's I mentioned above was a double in a tall glass.

Yep, couldn't believe his audacity........he was there for two nights and spent all his time bragging how much his 2 nights was costing him.........bit of an as@........think the guests were glad to see him and family go..........he thought the liquor should have been free too "for the ridiculously expensive price he was paying".......his words......lol.......like your Baileys measure......his was like that too.

I would like to know this to. I was looking at the Orchid's breakfast menu online and I'm seeing a lot of toast, bagels, pop tarts and cereal - not much protein there (none at all).
Do they have eggs or breakfast sandwiches at all?
If not, any other suggestions for a grab n go breakfast sandwich? What about room service?

They have boiled eggs in Orchids lounge.......can't remember but don't think they have breakfast sandwiches.

You can order anything that Islands Dining room has on offer for breakfast from room service.

They have boiled eggs in Orchids lounge.......can't remember but don't think they have breakfast sandwiches.

You can order anything that Islands Dining room has on offer for breakfast from room service.

That stinks. DH has to have something substantial for breakfast. I was really hoping that they some grab and go sandwiches. I need a to think of a plan B.

That stinks. DH has to have something substantial for breakfast. I was really hoping that they some grab and go sandwiches. I need a to think of a plan B.

They had breakfast sandwiches at one point, but looks like only pancakes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter