San Diego temps for June or July

lilpixie

When I grow up, I want to be a Disney Princess
I posted a very broad question about our trip planning to San Diego and since I didn't see a response I decided I need to narrow it down and ask specific questions :goodvibes
What are temps like in San Diego in early June? July?
I am trying to figure out what time would be best to visit the beach and go to Sea World. I just don't know about the crowds in Sea World during those months.
Anyone who has any thoughts, let me know :)

You never know what the weather will be like. Traditionally June is what is known as "June gloom". Cloudy and overcast most of the day. Last year July was in the throes of a heat wave most of the month. Hopefully it will be nice as we are spending the second week of July at Mission Beach.

Various weather web sites will give you averages for that time of year, or the last few years. Try weather.com or undergroundweather.com. While not a guarantee at least it's some idea...

The weather is very unpredictable and I always recommend layers and for infants/toddlers I always pack extra outfits just in case. During the day, the weather is anywhere from 70-85 degrees with a nice breeze. In the evening it can get quite chilly especially near the ocean. When my mom visits during those months she usually wears shorts during the day and always has a sweater handy. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter