Sarah and Frank's Planning Journal WP/GF-WHP/GFB 2-7-09 SAVE THE DATE VIDEO UP!!!

:woohoo: Girl, you just made my month w/ your nice comment on my waistline!! Thank you!!!! Yes, it is awesome that he loves Disney the same way, b/c if he didn't we wouldn't be able to get married there. :rotfl:

I just call them as I see them :cutie: If you make the most of your curl that day, you might be able to have your hair fall just above where the back of your dress starts, that would be very beautiful. I, too, have natural curl and was too afraid to let someone else do it. I wanted to look normal. If someone else did my hair, I figured they would pull it straight and then put "synthetic" :rotfl2: curls in it, IYKWIM!! That, and I didn't want to have to wash out three pounds of hairspray; I never use the stuff...

Sarah, I just wanted to let you know that I will post a pic of my invites... hopefully later this hope this eases your mind. You just have to put the time into it... which I 'm sure you know!

Congrats on getting Ken, I hear he's awesome!!!!!!

Sarah, I just wanted to let you know that I will post a pic of my invites... hopefully later this hope this eases your mind. You just have to put the time into it... which I 'm sure you know!

Congrats on getting Ken, I hear he's awesome!!!!!!

I can't wait to see how they came out! I saw the picture you posted on your PJ when you first bought them. Thank you for your help!!!!

n804717229_488675_2172.jpg

I just started reading your PJ, and came across this pic. Ha, I love that you're a Colts fan and he's a Patriots fan...and you love him anyway. :lmao: I just love your expression in this one and the choke hold!

Sarah,

Just like everyone else, I LOVE your STDs! That is such a great idea! Isn't it crazy that we have to convince people to go to our wedding at WDW, though?:confused3 They should be thanking us profusely! :worship: :rotfl2:

Oh well...at least we have fun!

Just curious where about in Indiana are you girls from? I'm from Indiana too!

I live in Fishers. I moved here after moving back to Indiana from Boston. I grew up and went to High School in Marion, Summer School at Culver Military in Culver, IN and went to IU (Bloomington). I say all of these places in case you have any ties to them as well.

Where are you from and/or currently live?

I live south of you. Not sure if you've heard of Austin, Indiana it's about 30 North of Louisville. Congrats on your engagement, everything looks absolutely beautiful so far & love the STD DvD!

Man am I late in stumbling across your PJ, but I just had to say hello to a fellow Indy bride (I'm in Greenwood myself). I've loved reading your PJ and looking at your pics (love the headlock pic, Go Colts! :cheer2: ) I hope to see some of your wedding pics when you get back. Congrats!

Man am I late in stumbling across your PJ, but I just had to say hello to a fellow Indy bride (I'm in Greenwood myself). I've loved reading your PJ and looking at your pics (love the headlock pic, Go Colts! :cheer2: ) I hope to see some of your wedding pics when you get back. Congrats!

Just came across this PJ myself and I live in Indianapolis!

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter