Saturday's sassy riddle

They just have screwed up priorities, Monica. What can I say??? ;)

We went to the zoo today and I am home and in my jammies already having some wine. Dan is making me dinner (chicken on the grill) and we got some movies for tonight. We blew off a party tonight cause we just didnt feel like it! lol ;)

I'm going to the outback, so no one post for a few hours. I won't be watching Angel.

We got some gift cards to that place. I'm real nervous about going there. Last time someone went totally crazy on the seasoning and my seafood pasta was uneatable. I think it was cyanne, which I do not like.

Have fun!

They just have screwed up priorities, Monica. What can I say??? ;)

We went to the zoo today and I am home and in my jammies already having some wine. Dan is making me dinner (chicken on the grill) and we got some movies for tonight. We blew off a party tonight cause we just didnt feel like it! lol ;)

I think I read you saw the new polar bear exhibit? We have one that is totally awesome! The Detroit Zoo. I wonder if it's the same?

I think I read you saw the new polar bear exhibit? We have one that is totally awesome! The Detroit Zoo. I wonder if it's the same?

Lurking on the angel thread I see....why dont you just start chiming in! lol

and it's the Pittsburgh Zoo...I think it will be nice when it's done but it's still under construction and it was PACKED today.

Ours is the Detroit Zoo. The exhibit is great. You start off walking underground and then you walk through a tunnel surrounding you on three sides is water and if the Polar Bears are swimming you can see them of course and feed. At the end of the tunnel is a frozen wall you can leave a hand print in the ice and then you can walk around the exhitbit from the outside.

They had cubs last year.

Please before I leave for bowling.....

Malorie wants to type: j yj hn uuu7u 8 kmbnmbn bjhk7897, 9;l9l' lll mm

sounds cool Monica...we are supposed to have a walk under thing when it's all done too.

Angel...you didnt know what part of Canada Mikey lived in...if he lived in British Columbia...those were all valid questions! ;) He lives in Toronto though which is same time zone as Eastern. :)

sounds cool Monica...we are supposed to have a walk under thing when it's all done too.

Angel...you didnt know what part of Canada Mikey lived in...if he lived in British Columbia...those were all valid questions! ;) He lives in Toronto though which is same time zone as Eastern. :)

I got soo confuse with my own friend in Egypt:confused:

Shut up Lou and Ken!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter