Saturday's sassy riddle

amazing swoop there Snowwite!

and the preemptive shut ups are making me :rotfl:

We had Christmas with the in-laws today:santa:

the antidote involves the riddle, dark chocolate m&ms and (maybe) my second favorite Captain....

Well at least this thread did make it to a woohooty :)

Hi Riddlers! It looks like there's generally room for one more...... If I'm being presumptious, let me know.

There is always room for one more on the riddle! Today's Riddle Goddess (our very own skinny minnie MonymonyMonica) is out bowling but :welcome: to the riddle!

Hey! What'd I miss?

I've been out looking for 2 wayward Golden Retrievers...still not home since this morning :guilty: . Or I woulda played more with y'all.

Hey! What'd I miss?

I've been out looking for 2 wayward Golden Retrievers...still not home since this morning :guilty: . Or I woulda played more with y'all.
Oh no!!!!!:sad1: You Ok??????????????

Wow..I didnt know we were that close to woo hoooty! good job, Monica!

mousehouselover...:welcome: to the riddle!

{{{{HUGS}}}} to UM and Goofy4UM and the whole clan. I know how miserable it is to worry about wayward fuzzkids. I hope they come back safe and sound.

MHL, fuzzymama

Good Morning Riddlers! It was a fantastic night of bowling last night! We rocked!

I have some more TU's to give out!

mousehouselover :welcome:
i54196960_89990.gif

jw50:
gpalaced60.gif

My PC crashed after I posted. I didnt even know it was the Woo Hooty ! Belated WOOOOO HOOOOTIES all around:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter