Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

L107ANGEL said:
Never mind!! Nothing to see here, keep moving people ;)
Yeah...I'm at that stupid work place again. I got in and then a stupid job thing came up. I'm going to take the phone off the hook for a few hours if this keeps up.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...I'm at that stupid work place again. I got in and then a stupid job thing came up. I'm going to take the phone off the hook for a few hours if this keeps up.
You realize we aren't pming at this point right? :rotfl:

Hey Lou, look whos on top :woohoo:

Pm sent and I am in. I needed a mint from the riddle goddess. I have never done it, and never seen it.

Off for the weekend. Bye Peeps. Have a great weekend.

Duck. duck..... :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
You realize we aren't pming at this point right? :rotfl:
What I meant to say is I love my job, and I'm happy to serve the public in any way that I can. I find stupid questions particularly delightful.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
What I meant to say is I love my job, and I'm happy to serve the public in any way that I can. I find stupid questions particularly delightful.
Carefull Duck, the girls are referring to a goose and you ;)

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

:rotfl2:

Here, duck.....for the next time you accuse ME of having too many personalities....

7020.gif

Did you let the Angels know the riddle is up Monica?

I'm in!

Yay! I love Saturday riddles!

I've got wayyyy to much to do today to be sitting here. So my light will be ON but I'll be in and out all day!

I'm taking the kids to go see Beauty and the Beast a High School Musical. One of the girls at church is playing the "Pink Napkin"! How cute!

I'm off to complete my massive TO DO list. Starting with Fold the Laundry!

Good Morning Riddlers!!! :wave:

Okay, I'm at a loss...I've only been to WDW once in my life and I don't really KNOW the answers to these...can I get a mint?!?!? ;) :teeth:

Oh, and I'm going to be posting this pic in a few places today...this is my baby cousin in his Halloween costume...isn't he ADORABLE!!!

DSC_0417.jpg

L107ANGEL said:
Welcome to the riddle Honey :cheer2:

Hmmmph. You never call ME that.... :rolleyes: :teeth:

Welcome Honey.

Awwwwwwwww. Roadie! That precious lil punkin. He is beautiful! :banana: :love:

L107ANGEL said:
OMG Roadie those eyes :love:

I know!!! His eyes are just like his mom's! I hope he ends up having her very curly hair, but I'll bet she doesn't! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter