Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

UtahMama said:
Roadie! Your baby cousin is Tiggerlicious!!
We had a nice biggish earthquake yesterday! The horses in the field behind us got a foot massage!

Thanks, UM...I think he's kinda cute too! ;)

Did you ever see that cheese commercial with the cows?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

L107ANGEL said:
Who's your team Roadie?

The Browns...

Donna...if Cleveland wins, you have to put

Cleveland Rules! In your siggie.

If Pittsburgh wins...I'll put Pittsburgh doesn't suck in mine.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Oh...she just posted that her team is the Browns, so she already lost.

(....channeling Angel again....)

Zip it, Duck! :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
oh, I smell a fight popcorn::

Well...I can't pick on the Bears, 'cause they are doing quite well (although that Miami game was :confused3 )

but, Pittsburgh isn't doing much better than Cleveland this year

hiwaygal said:
Well...I can't pick on the Bears, 'cause they are doing quite well (although that Miami game was :confused3 )

but, Pittsburgh isn't doing much better than Cleveland this year
DH is a Miami fan ;)

L107ANGEL said:
DH is a Miami fan ;)

I'm sorry...and I'm only saying that 'cause I know they aren't doing so well this year either...

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I think they sell an ointment for that these days.
Huge stinking fan!! His bar is covered with their crap!! I have also given him 2 signed Dan the Man pics and a Don Shula through the years.

hiwaygal said:
so ARE you a Bears fan???
Yeah...I'm not expecting anything big this year to be honest. I think the defense is getting better every year, and the QB hasn't played a full season yet. I expect them to win one playoff game at least, though this time. Next year I'm expecting them to be a little better. They're still a really young team at almost every key position. And almost everyone is locked in for a few more years.

But since I'm going to be down in WDW during the playoffs, and since the White Sox won the World Series for the first time in my lifetime the day I was driving down with my son for the first time, I wouldn't be surprised that they do well in the playoffs this year.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...I'm not expecting anything big this year to be honest. I think the defense is getting better every year, and the QB hasn't played a full season yet. I expect them to win one playoff game at least, though this time. Next year I'm expecting them to be a little better. They're still a really young team at almost every key position. And almost everyone is locked in for a few more years.

But since I'm going to be down in WDW during the playoffs, and since the White Sox won the World Series for the first time in my lifetime the day I was driving down with my son for the first time, I wouldn't be surprised that they do well in the playoffs this year.

It's nice when they surprise us, isn't it? :teeth: Even if we can't watch it! :rotfl:

I am kinda sorta maybe In(ish).

Please keep on bringing the funny all you riddlers! I have been cleaning since the wee hours and now my in-laws are here for 9 days.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter