SB-How do you get motivated to start...

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
a new album? I think I have a hard time starting because I don't feel I'm very creative and I have a hard time picturing it in my head first. I always have my pictures sorted ahead of time and know roughly what pictures will go in what order and on what pages. Once I get started I'm fine. It's just the starting part.
Does anybody else suffer from this? How do you start?

Yes, sometimes I feel this way but I just have to make myself sit down and start- I usually then find that I have to make my self stop! The time goes by quickly and before I know it a couple of hours have passed! Perhaps you could focus on one or two particular pages that you have great ideas for or really want to get done!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I usually try to get together with a fellow scrapper when I'm having trouble getting started. My good friend and I love to scrap together and I always get great ideas from her when I am stuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter