Scarlet and Pete's Fairy Tale Wedding *10th Sep 09* Wedding Pictures now up!

I just want to say that I'm already getting a little choked up and it's not even your wedding day yet! :rotfl:

Something you wrote in this installment I guess but it's just an overall feeling of awww...and getting all teary etc.

Can't wait to read more! Loving all the pics so far too!

:goodvibes

Love the updates. The tea party looks good fun & was a great idea for an afternoon with the girls.

How cute those young girls calling you Princess of England

Haha, I bow down to the Princess of England, hehe. I'm sure that a little awkward but also really sweet. Imagine how they would have acted seeing you in your beautiful wedding gown!

And I love the western themed guys dinner. Haha.

I loved your hat too!

Oh you ladies looked stunning at the bridal tea! Alittle wierd about the little girls on the boat tough... dont know how i would've felt about that. HAHAHA but you handled it like a true lady!

I LOVE that the guys had a western theme! so cute! and the pirate chest gift you have made for pete is amazing, he must have been psyched when he got it.

I can't wait for your next installment... YAY!!!!!

Thank you, you're too sweet :cutie: and really that with the children was so odd I didn't really know what to do other than to smile and be nice to them :confused3 well I always wanted to be a Disney Princess :laughing:

The Pirate chest was worth every penny you should get one for you're DF I asked my planner about getting spmething special sent to his room. she sent me to rosie and I just emailed her saying what I wanted. I imaged it and they made it for me so I bet you could have pretty much anything you wanted!

Scarlett -

Everything looks lovely - I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BIG DAY!

now any chance for another Martini photo as a bonus?

Jaime

:laughing: here he is this Halloween as a vampire just for you
f0xbom.jpg

you and your sister are so pretty... your parents must be so proud of the beautiful children they produced! hehe!!

and how adorable those little girls are calling you the Princess of England...i agree with katie- you handled that well!

I might tell Wayne about the HOB idea.... i realllly wanted to go there this year but somehow forgot... i think he would love it there! How good is that basket you got Pete!!! thats the best one i have seen so far!!?

Cant wait to read more!

Woooohooooo its the wedding day next!!

When you start posting your wedding day photos .... you will get us lot calling you princess!!

Stacey that was such a kind thing to say you'll make me blush :cutie: and you're going to look every bit as much a princess on you'r big day :hug:
And I really didn't know what to do with thoses kids and then when they all came to sit with me on the boat I blussed redder than my hair, but all the mums and dads seemed to think it was cute :confused3

Wayne should defently think about H.O.B all of the guys had so much fun and they were all going on about how nice the food was for ages after

Hi Scarlet :wave2:

I stumbled across this on 'New Posts' and am so glad I did!!!!

I have spent all morning 'lurking' reading the planning and am loving the trip reports!!!

I love :love: your theming. And you are just the cutest couple!!! You have impeccable taste! I would love to raid your wardrobe the outfit you wore for the tea party was lovely.

Love everything you picked, the dress is too beautiful, the cake amazing!!!

You all look fantastic!!! Love your sister/MoH's dress I want it!!!

I laughed when I read your description of first arriving in Orlando, 'like when Dorothy arrives in Oz' it is very bright & colourful!

I could gush about your wedding for pages but I won't (for much longer!!) I shall try and contain myself!!!

And your little dog Martini is tooo adorable! I want one. You have converted me to love small dogs. I have a very large dog who could swallow Martini in one!!!

Can't wait to see the next post!!!

Kelly

WOW, Kelly I'm glad you like everything and thank you for leaveing me such lovely comments it's really kind of you. And I'll get posting my next part now :goodvibes

i'd love to raid Scarlet's wardrobe too!!

I love love love all your outfits that you have worn so far!

HEHE I love my clothes I'm very into girly vintage :cutie: Pete thinks it's crazy how much I have and bags, I love bags :goodvibes

I just want to say that I'm already getting a little choked up and it's not even your wedding day yet! :rotfl:

Something you wrote in this installment I guess but it's just an overall feeling of awww...and getting all teary etc.

Can't wait to read more! Loving all the pics so far too!

:goodvibes

Thank you :goodvibes as I've been writting it kind of feels like i'm re-living it all so I get a bit carried away with it and the photo, so I'm glad that you're liking it all :cutie:

Day 6
The night before

So after the tea party we all went to Pop to pick up my mum and sisters things because they were spending the night with me. After everything was gathered up we went home to P.O.F.Q. and when we walked in housekeeping had set out our towels so cute
6t2x6c.jpg

All the wedding gifts were out on the side and I got mum and CJ's tea party presents for them. CJ got an Alice in wonderland tea at the grand Floridian pin and Alice t shirt and I had gotten mum a Alice and mad hatter pin
24q4k12.jpg

So mum and CJ thought now was a good time to give me my old, new...
My old were a pair of diamond earrings from my grandma, new was obviously my dress, borrowed were some of my mums earrings as the ones my grandma gave me were just to pin inside my dress as they were gold and didn't go with the rest of my jewellery and my blue was a beautiful vintage looking garter which CJ had made even more "me" by adding a blue rhinestone brooch. She'd bought a gorgeous Laura Ashley box to put it in for me
v68aj8.jpg

You can't really see how pretty it is there but it really is beautiful. So then I started the long job of painting my nails first went on the red. while I was doing that CJ kindly took some photos for me of things she thought I would want to remember...
2whh20o.jpg

2z9hdm1.jpg

97vbko.jpg

This is the envelope of the card Pete had left for me, for the wedding morning
2q1hvcw.jpg

So I had brought with me my special rose bath things, to have a really nice relaxing bath but I was to excited to have one and sleepy which surprised me I thought tonight I would be wide awake. So in the end I just washed my hair in the shower then I put my red glitter nail polish over to finish my nails while I was doing this we decided to order pizza in tonight as no one wanted to go out. We ended ordering far, far to much food veggie pizza, salad, garlic sticks and coke. Lots got left but it all tasted really good. It's funny I was excited and very happy but it all felt kind of dreamy having planned it for so long it kind of didn't feel real. But it was so lovely to have my mum and sister with me that night it was a really relaxed and happy evening and that night I went to sleep totally excited but peaceful at the same time.
15yyuz4.jpg

Scarlett your sisters pictures are stunning!!!! Is she into photography?! BTW who did your wedding photos?

I love how you girls all got to bond the night before. You all seem like such a close family and its great!

Great photos and stories again Scarlet :thumbsup2

The tea sounds wonderful and looks lovely - have you ever been to the Ritz for tea? If you haven't then, you must!

I have been trying to think of something to do with the "girls" before our wedding, your pictures of the Afternoon Tea party have sold me :love: It looks wonderful!

I know how you must have felt leaving Pete and not seeing him until the next day, thats how I am with DF! But at least the next time you saw him was on your big day :lovestruc

Can't wait to read more!

I just got very excited when I saw that you had added a post, I though yeah you've posted the next trip report just for my birthday! I shall wait a bit longer, good things come to those who wait!

Scarlet, just popped in to say everything looks amazing. Thankyou so much for sharing your pictures and holiday with us. Really excited to hear about your wedding day!! xx

Day 7
The wedding day
Morning

I woke up early, happy and very calm on my wedding morning at about 6:00. CJ was just waking up and mum was already awake. Right away she asked how I was feeling and I was excited but it didn't feel real either. So I started putting my make up on, taking great care not to slip with my eyeliner or put to much glitter on. Beaute speciale were coming at 8:00 to do mine and CJ's hair and my mums hair and make up. But I decided that I was just to fussy about how I like my make up to let some one else do it. While I was putting my make up on mum opened the blinds to let some beautiful sunny light in and put the TV on low, Disney channel I think. CJ sat on the other bed to put her make up on, after we were done we both went down to get some breakfast. We got chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, mum got eggs, potatoes and pancakes and mickey milk for us all. Then we carried it back up to the hotel to eat, it was yummy of course. I did pretty well I eat all my bacon and one pancake but I still wasn't nervous at all. Beaute speciale were right on time well one of the girls was the other one got lost and ended up knocking on someones door :lmao: she said he wasn't very happy. Both of the girls were lovely we showed the pictures of how me and CJ wanted our hair and mum said that they could do whatever they thought would look the best. They did a great job and were both really friendly chatting the whole time and I couldn't help but keep noticing how totally calm I was, sat there with my feet up on the bed talking away. Here just after my hair was done
23hnach.jpg

While everyone else was still getting there hair done I got a phone call from Amy (our wedding planner) She said that the Limo driver was going to wait in the car park closes to were my room was at 11:15.
After that my Dad called and asked if he could come over now he was so excited it was really sweet. So Dad was over within half an hour, he looked lovely it was the first real idea I had of how Pete was going to look because I knew that Pete had all the suits made to match. Dad had a present for me to wish me good luck on the big day. It was a long black box wit ha silver gift card he'd put a pin of Minnie and Mickey on there wedding day through it and in the box was a real pearl bracelet! It was so beautiful
4v5px5.jpg

A little while later we got a phone call from my Nana asking if we knew were the hair and make up lady was for her room. So we asked the girls that were both still busy if they knew it turns out that they had gotten mixed up with the times they were going to my Nana's room at 10:00 to start but she had to be outside waiting for the limo at 10:30! So one of the girls left to go to her room and the other staid to finish off.
A little while later there was a knock at the door and there was a lady with the most beautiful flowers Pete had sent for me :lovestruc they had a little flashing Tinkerbell at the top holding a beautiful note that Pete had sent and in the middle was a black velvet box tied up in a huge red bow, inside was a silver bracelet with a heart in the middle that said wish :love:
2k0c2t.jpg

egwiyt.jpg

So now was the time to put my dress on, so exciting! My dad went for a walk while Mum and CJ helped me dress it was so beautiful and glittered in the light. After my dress was on I realized that I forgot my shoes :rolleyes: so CJ climbed under my dress to put them on me :rotfl: it was so big and fluffy that you couldn't even see her! The CJ and Mum got dress they both looked so beautiful I was really proud. Dad came back just in time for Mum to take a few photos, my Dad was so nervous he looks angry in all the photos :laughing:
9lakvs.jpg

11t064x.jpg

rkdd0o.jpg

vfdy0y.jpg

So then it was time to head out to the lobby to wait for the limo
2lkww1v.jpg

1zz3iqg.jpg

It was really funny walking down to the lobby because all the leaves and twigs were getting caught in my dress and CJ kept picking them out for me. while we were waiting down in the lobby there were lots of people fussing around me, but I just want to know were the limo was. It was late and I start to worry then I see the limo and it drives right past the top of the driveway the hotel manage was stood with me and she said that this is the only place that limos can pick up from so not to worry it will turn round in a minute. 10 Min's later I'm stressing out and the manager says I need Amy's phone number so she can call her for me for CJ takes her shoes off and runs back to the room 2 Min's after shes gone the limo turns up now there's no CJ so my Dad runs after her I was starting to get up set but this was the one and only mess up of the day so I count myself very blessed for that.
So anyway everyone ends up back and in the limo
35l59cl.jpg

My Dad and I get dropped off at the Grand Floridian and my Mum and CJ drive on. Right a way there was a man waiting for us and took us right to Cinderellas coach, WOW! It is so beautiful and worth every single penny as far as we were concerned. I had to really force my dress through the door thought and then it was on to the Pavilion with my Daddy and it was such a lovely moment for just me and my dad. He was about bursting with pride as people stopped to wave and take pictures. I was full of the most wonderful feeling as I saw the Pavilion for the very first time and in front was Mum and CJ waiting with who I guessed was Amy, the photographer and videopher.
28lylqa.jpg

jz6w7o.jpg

jrg1mo.jpg

When I got out Amy explained were I need to go and she would meet me there she was lovely really sweet, anyone that has Amy is really lucky. So there my Dad took my hand and we walked across the bridge together ready for the fairytale to begin....
331m91e.jpg

71pxkh.jpg

Oh Scarlet you look amazing!!!! You truly are a princess!! I'm getting a bit teary here reading your report!! Can't wait to see more xx

Scarlett!!!!!!!! You all look lovely! I love CJ's dress!! And the wish bracelett petey got you is so pretty! how thoughtful of him. Too funny about your dress picking things up as you were walking to the lobby. hahaha Its so big an princessy!!! You look like cinderella!

I love that you and your dad had that time together in the coach. Sounds like it was amazing!

Wow!! You look amazing!

Love the look on your Dad's face in the room! Nerve's make you do funny things, or in this case funny faces!

Flowers and braclet Petey sent were beautiful. You two are just so sweet together!

Can't wait to read more!!

Oh my god! soooo pretty! i am excited to read more! Pete is so sweet that he sent you flowers and a bracelet! aww..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter