Scarlet and Pete's Fairy Tale Wedding *10th Sep 09* Wedding Pictures now up!

I love this trip report - you all look stunning.

Oh, you also have the same head-piece as me! Tell you what lovely girl, if I look half as good as you on my wedding day I'll be more than happy :goodvibes

Here just after my hair was done
23hnach.jpg

I love this photo! I love how you can see the dress in the mirror in the bathroom, was that intentional?? :love:

OMG Scarlet! Sweetheart!!! What a gorgeous bride you were! I knew it!! :worship: I can't wait to read and see more about your wedding! And how sweet is your DH to send you those flowers and bracelet?! Aww! :love:

I just happened to stumble across this thread.
I LOVE your dress, anything that is shiny automatically pulls me in.
Also your hair...I don't know what to say about it lol.
I like it alot! At first I was kinda shocked at such bright red hair but it looks really pretty.
Also you seem like a really sweet person, it's very admirable.
Can't wait to see more wedding pictures!

I guess I have been MIA for a while!! I didn't realize you posted more pics. You looked absolutely breathtaking! Your hair looks amazing...and that dress!!! Can't wait to see more!

I just found your Journal and I have to say- you were such a beautiful bride!!!! Your dress was fantastic, your jewelry was exquisite, and your shoes were amazing!! I can't wait to see more pictures! Definitely subbing!

Such beautiful pictures again, Scarlet - you looked perfect in Cinderella's carriage!

Thank you the carriage was a real dream come true, worth every penny :goodvibes

What a sweetie Pete is sending you flowers and a bracelet.

I know i'm a lucky girl :cutie:

I love this trip report - you all look stunning.

Oh, you also have the same head-piece as me! Tell you what lovely girl, if I look half as good as you on my wedding day I'll be more than happy :goodvibes

That is such a sweet thing to say. You'll look like a princess i'm sure princess:

I love this photo! I love how you can see the dress in the mirror in the bathroom, was that intentional?? :love:

Yer, CJ was my little photographer in the morning :laughing: she did a pretty good job.

aww Scarlet thos epictures are beautiful, you look stunning :)

Thank you Sarah, you're so sweet :cutie:

OMG Scarlet! Sweetheart!!! What a gorgeous bride you were! I knew it!! :worship: I can't wait to read and see more about your wedding! And how sweet is your DH to send you those flowers and bracelet?! Aww! :love:

You girls are too kind, and Pete is a real sweetheart i'm really lucky to have him.

where did you go?:sad2:

Sorry, sorry :sad1: work was very busy over christmas time, I'll catch up now.

I just happened to stumble across this thread.
I LOVE your dress, anything that is shiny automatically pulls me in.
Also your hair...I don't know what to say about it lol.
I like it alot! At first I was kinda shocked at such bright red hair but it looks really pretty.
Also you seem like a really sweet person, it's very admirable.
Can't wait to see more wedding pictures!

Well thank Sarah for you're kind comments I hope you like the rest of the T.R

I guess I have been MIA for a while!! I didn't realize you posted more pics. You looked absolutely breathtaking! Your hair looks amazing...and that dress!!! Can't wait to see more!

Thanks Many, I'm getting to work on it right now.

You are such a lovely bride!!! I can't wait to hear more about your magical day!

:cutie:Thank you

GREAT TR!! Love your pictures! Your hair is STUNNING! Can't wait for more pics!

There are lots more photos to come:cutie:

I just found your Journal and I have to say- you were such a beautiful bride!!!! Your dress was fantastic, your jewelry was exquisite, and your shoes were amazing!! I can't wait to see more pictures! Definitely subbing!

Thank you very much you're so sweet :hug:

Day 7
The wedding ceremony

So me, my Dad and CJ went to the Brides vestibule. And just outside Reverent Tim was waiting to see me. First thing he said was am I talking to Kayleigh or Princess Ariel so I knew I liked him right away :laughing: He spoke to me for a few minutes in which we had a lovely conversation about marriage and it's meaning. He was a lovely man and I was delighted that he was doing our ceremony. After that I walked to two door ways there was a choice of the Rose room or the Orchid room so of course I went straight for the Rose, I'm not sure if there was any difference other than the name. The room was lovely very light with a lovely dressing table and mirrors. Amy (our amazing wedding planner) came in with CJ's flowers, dads boutonniere and my bouquet :love: it was so beautiful you couldn't tell it was made of silk and it was covered in pixie dust.

4hvybs.jpg

And then it hit me, I was about to get married and I was so excited but so nervous not about the wedding, I was nervous I would trip and fall on my way down the isle! Amy pinned my dads boutonniere and even told me how to hold my flowers.

While all this was happening both mums had light the unity candles, and Pete and Leigh had made there way down to there places.

33cbwvo.jpg

se98ih.jpg

1535lz6.jpg

Next in came the videopher i cant remember his name (which is really bad) but he was lovely. He told me that he wanted me to leave Pete a message about how I'm feeling right now, which we would hear when we got our DVD back. I really wasn't expecting this and as I was talking I could feel I was going to cry so I look over to my Dad and he's crying. That took me by surprise and I had to stop. I didn't want to be a mess before Pete had even seen me!
So then Amy walked in and told us it was time to go to the grooms room which is next to the pavilions doors so that CJ could walk without anyone seeing me.
I could hear the music as CJ started walking

ke9bw5.jpg

Dad gave me a hug and Amy went over what I needed to do. Here's me just before I went out

2rxxtv9.jpg

Twelve bells charmed (we were getting married at 12:00) My tummy flipped over the doors opened and Part of you're world started playing. Walking down the aisle was weired. All I really saw was how gorgeous Pete looked and how light and happy the room looked and felt. There was just so much love in the room.

3496glv.jpg

Here is the moment Pete first saw me

2d26ag1.jpg

So I made it with out tripping up although Dad did stand on my dress which was really funny, he's so sweet. He gave me a kiss, shuck Pete's hand and took his seat.

ac95j8.jpg

Reverent Tim did a really beautiful ceremony which was full of love and happiness and lasted just the right amount of time. We had the blessing of the hands and the unity candle. As far as Pete, me and all our guests were concerned it was perfect. Everyone said that they have never seen two people so in love.

saying our vows

ddf4lj.jpg

v41oow.jpg

2i7s8bl.jpg

The unity candle, this was a really beautiful moment

2v3pqo1.jpg

The rings

33bodqb.jpg

xkydlg.jpg

And before we knew it Reverent Tim was saying "Peter you may kiss you're wife" that was the best moment of my life.

2lviwau.jpg

c51xl.jpg

CJ and Leigh

14y2c2.jpg

My Mum and Dad

2vmys5w.jpg

Pete's Mum and Dad

23saczp.jpg

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely Perfect it felt like me and Pete were in a bubble of light and totally full of love and joy I've never had sure a beautiful pure feeling and I will always treasure that. I still have lots more to write about the wedding day and our honeymoon but I'll leave it there for now x

5mikya.jpg

Petes face the first time he saw you walk through those doors is amazing. Priceless - he is in awe of you! Its so beautiful!

Gorgeous! That is the word that comes to mind... your flowers, your gown, you, Pete, everything! I looove the last picture you posted! :goodvibes

I cannot wait to see more! :thumbsup2

Simply wonderful! I really love your bouquet. If you don't mind, I'd like to save a pic. of to reference to for my florist. :goodvibes

Just gorgeous Scarlet - thank you for sharing!

I know what you mean about the last minute pulling yourself together - I was just the same.

Mind you, I now cry all the time at things that remind me of the trip - like on Sunday I heard the music from Spectromagic and that set me off big time :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter