Schedule of Southwest Release Dates Next Date 6/28 Travel Thru 1/16

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
The question gets asked consistantly when will SW release their next dates. I am going to try and keep this bumped to the first page and I am hoping that others will help me. That way the same people won't have to read and answer the same question over and over again and those looking for the answer won't have to go searching for it.

These are the release dates for the last couple of years. This is just history folks and nothing is guaranteed so take this information and do with it what you will, but at least it's a start.

7-14-05 released dates through 12-12-05
8-18-05 released dates through 1-9-06
9-27-05 released dates through 2-3-06
10-27-05 released dates through 3-31-06
12-20-05 released dates through 6-9-06
2-23-06 released dates through 8-3-06
4-19-06 released dates through 9-12-06
5-26-06 released dates through 10-27-06
7-13-06 released dates through 12-10-06
8-17-06 released dates through 1-9-07
9-21-06 released dates through 3-9-07
11-16-06 released dates through 5-10-07
2-8-07 released dates through 8-24-07

I think it's a great idea to keep this information bumped. But it might work better with a more direct title "Schedule of when Southwest Releases Dates" or something...

Thanks so much for doing this. I was just wondering if I could find a thread that would let me know when the new dates are released. You read my mind!

Bump!

Thanks Melissa, you saved me from answering this question ten times a week!

Thank you so much for this.....:thumbsup2

Helping to keep this up top! Great idea. Is there any way we can make a posted thread about the release dates of SW and possibly Jet Blue and Airtran? I think it would be helpful and keep a lot of the questions from being asked so often...

I think it's a great idea to keep this information bumped. But it might work better with a more direct title "Schedule of when Southwest Releases Dates" or something...

You got it! Sounds like a much better title!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter