Schedule of Southwest Release Dates Next Date 6/28 Travel Thru 1/16

If you have Ding! installed, it will "Ding!" when the new schedule is released.

The answer is hard to come by as Southwest doesn't publish on a set schedule. flyertalk.com has a (very long) Southwest post on this topic in which the experts try to pinpoint reservation releases based on historical release information. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong, but that thread would give you a ballpark idea of when to start looking.

And, yes, notification is given a few minutes early via Ding.

Dick Taylor

Thank you! Now I can stop hyperventilating about our December airfare! :scared:

I came over here (to the Transportation board) because I was wondering whether there was some kind of official free dining Southwest schedule watch thread or something. Since waiting for the Chase VISA email worked so well for us (NOT--thank goodness for the DIS), I think I'll rely on this thread to keep me updated for the air portion of the trip. Thanks again!

I agree---BUT, in general people don't read stickys!!

For example, how many questions do we get on the transportation board about ME luggage tags and participating airlines, not to mention the number of people who are violating the signature rule!

But, maybe people will read this one......

I agree---BUT, in general people don't read stickys!!

For example, how many questions do we get on the transportation board about ME luggage tags and participating airlines, not to mention the number of people who are violating the signature rule!

But, maybe people will read this one......
;) you are probably right!

ot - my siggy's in compliance:thumbsup2 (i've been carded lol).

;) you are probably right!

ot - my siggy's in compliance:thumbsup2 (i've been carded lol).

Sorry---I hope you didn't think I was talking about your signature...I was just looking at all the stickys to see how people don't pay attention, and that was one of them!:)

Sorry---I hope you didn't think I was talking about your signature...I was just looking at all the stickys to see how people don't pay attention, and that was one of them!:)

no offense taken, i'm sorta sensitive; have been termed a siggie
ALA_hog_hog.jpg
:eek: :rotfl: before.

Thanks a lot! We're planning a trip for November and didn't have a clue to when we should really start checking. At least we have a general idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter