Sci Fi Review

Harvest02

DIS Veteran
I know there have been many mixed opinions on this restaurant, but just wanted to let everyone know that we had a good experience. The kids loved the atmosphere, and the food was decent. We went for lunch so the meal didn't cost as much as dinner. My husband and I split the burger and fries. The waitress even brought our meal on two seperate plates and had cut the cheeseburger in half. It was very tasty. My DS9 had the chicken nuggets, and my DS5 had the macaroni and cheese. They also had the milkshakes which they really liked. Overall, I would definitely recommend this restaurant. It was worth eating there! :sunny:

100_0269.jpg

Are all the tables with two seats per row or are there any other seating configurations?

sticker231 said:
Are all the tables with two seats per row or are there any other seating configurations?

There are cars with 2 rows and 3 rows, no more than 2 can sit comfortably in each row unles they are small children. There are also a few tables throughout the restaurant.

Harvest02- So glad you enjoyed this! It is one of our 2 NEVER MISS restaurants each trip!!!

Thanks for the review. We love Sci Fi. It's a must-do for lunch every trip. :)

kaybird said:
There are cars with 2 rows and 3 rows, no more than 2 can sit comfortably in each row unles they are small children. There are also a few tables throughout the restaurant.

We have three young children, 5/3/2, just wondering the configuration and if it would work for us. Debating if not being able to see each other will cause problems with the kids. :confused3

Thanks

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

sticker231 said:

They also have tables in the back with umbrellas if I remember correctly. They also had "limos" but I don't know how many this car sat. My 2 1/2 year kept climbing betweening the front seat and his original seat in the middle. I ended up eating by myself (not really such a bad thing IMO) :rolleyes1

I have to disagree with the food. Our burger was overcooked and I ate only half of the burger I split with my DH. The onion rings were good, but the meal was not worth the money we spent. I think we've had our last trip to the Sci-Fi Diner.

We love Sci-Fi. We eat there every time we go to WDW. The food isn't the best you will eat, but the themeing is among the best of any Disney restuarant.

I just love sitting in the dim light of the Black and White Drive-in Screen.
The food is pretty good,But the Atmosphere is Better.Think of it ,,,,where else can you go and sit inside an outdoor theatre!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter