Scrap Challenge #4: Due 11/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Here's your next challenge:

This time our challenge will consist of 2 options:

1. Disney page... anything goes
2. Scrapbook page of your choice but must have 3 embellishments: they could be anything.. 3 flowers, ribbon, die cut, buttons, just 3 embellishments of any kind..

:)

Have fun!!

I'll post something for sure tomorrow as I am just about to finish a project for a friend and will be taking photos..

Sure wish others would participate.. since no one is participating, I will not be doing these challenges any longer..

:(

Ok, since this is the last scrap challenge.. Here are some pages that I recently finished.. I am feeling motivated and happy about scrapping again!!!

back of album (you slide your maps between the black layer and the yellow layer)

Lion King (Title and 2'' deco squares by DBarlans)

Fantasmic (Sorcerer Mickey & Dragon by Reddy)

Epcot

Character Connection

Illuminations

321 Fun (scraplift from JJ&JHsmom)

Fountain of Nations

continued:

Muppet Vision 3D (inspired by JJ&JHsmom)

DHS

Beauty and the Beast

LMA (Driver doll and title by d_akj)

Toy Story

Monsters Inc (3x4 journal card by pixiesprite)

Disney Jr. (3x4 journal card by pixiesprite)

Voyage of Little Mermaid

Indiana Jones (Indy Mickey from Reddy)

Osborne Lights

continued:

Wishes (scraplifted from WDWM)

Disney Dreams

Tree of Life

Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama (scraplifted from BAMB)

Liberty Square (liberty bell mickey from Reddy)

Frontierland (believe title is from 123SA)

MK opening

Adventureland

Disney Dining (scraplifted from WDWM)

Here comes a parade (4- 6x4 photos; 3- 4x6 photos)

Meeting Royalty (Princesses)

Pooh ;) missed this I'm actually working on a Disney scrapbook-will it matter if pictures are already attached? I wouldn't mind showing some of my layouts.

Please feel free to share... no photos are necessary to be on the LOs. Several of us prefer to just show where the photos will go.

If you would like you could share any of your LOs on the Virtual Scrapbook forum and just looked for the appropriate area titles to post your LOs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter