~~~Scrapbooking exchange time!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Love to scrap book?? :thumbsup2 Do the exchanges on the scrap book board intimidate you or too fancy for your style? :worship: Then this is the exchange for you. This is for the scrap book person that doesn't do all the super fancy things. :goodvibes

I love to scrap :love:.....love stickers and some embellishments, but am a simple type.
If this is you, or even if you like to do super fancy, detailed things, and still want some new papers, stickers, embellishments, then come join in ::yes::

This is a $15.00 exchange....we know how all this little stuff adds up FAST!! :eek:
Sign-ups will go until Feb. 6....names out that morning.
Mail date is Feb. 13. :dance3:

PM me:
name:
address:
e-mail address:

What kind of theme are you most interested in?
What size pages do you prefer?
Any other things about your style and preferences you think would be helpful for the person sending to you? :cool1:

willing to be an elf if needed? pixiedust:
willing to send internationally if needed?:flower3:

Oh Merriweather!!! You know I am ALL over this one!! :thumbsup2 I want to soooo bad! Chris is saying "NOOOOO...remember only one....only one" :rotfl2:

I will be sending my info...

YEA!!! It's time to SCRAPBOOK!!! :artist: :flower3: :cheer2:

Nancy, I would have loved to join this exchange, but will be out of town during it:sad: . Otherwise would have definitely joined in on the fun. Next scrapbook exchange you can count me in! Have a great day...and will :wave2: as we drive:drive: past Arlington on the way to the mouse today!

Trish:earsboy: :earsboy: :mickeybar :mickeybar

:drive: Hmmm, I don't scrapbook, but is into cardmaking. Love embellishments, and I had gotten a new Cricut, so I am waiting for that to come in. I wonder if I will be able to join in.....hmmmm.

Oh that would be cool if you joined Mommytotwo!! :cool1: i have a Cricut too! Oh you will have fun with that! it is so perfect for Card making and Scrapbooking!! :artist:

My only problem is the price of the Cartridges!!! :sad: But, i deal...it is just SOOOO cool!! (*I only buy them when I can afford it...or if Micheal's has a buy one get one deal*) :goodvibes

Oh that would be cool if you joined Mommytotwo!! :cool1: i have a Cricut too! Oh you will have fun with that! it is so perfect for Card making and Scrapbooking!! :artist:

My only problem is the price of the Cartridges!!! :sad: But, i deal...it is just SOOOO cool!! (*I only buy them when I can afford it...or if Micheal's has a buy one get one deal*) :goodvibes

How much are they when there is the deals at Michaels? Cartridges are on sale right now at hallmarkcrafts.com . I had purchased my Cricut, and 9 cartridges from there :cool1: :faint: .

Nancy, can you give me ideas on different items to send for this exchange. There are not that many choices here, so I will have to see what I have or can get my hands on. Would Cricut die cuts also work?

I got lucky at Micheal's and they were Buy One....Get one Free. I have also bought them off ebay. Everybody sells them on there...

I also like the pens you can put them...been thinking of getting those....

I got lucky at Micheal's and they were Buy One....Get one Free. I have also bought them off ebay. Everybody sells them on there...

I also like the pens you can put them...been thinking of getting those....

What type of pens would that be?

What sort of things does everyone signing up use that could be part of this exchange?

I checked out that site you bought it from!!! WOW!! AWESOME!! The pens that I am talking about, are included in what you are getting it looks like. I shouldn't have looked on the specials on the Cartridges... *Chris is going to have to hold me BACK* :rotfl2:

You can always send cardstock, papers, scrap packs, stickers, ribbon. We are just basic on this exchange... (Just trying to be helpful, hope I am not being a problem.) :flower3:

Got some great ideas if you sign up... :goodvibes

I think there would be plenty to send to you, Patsy. Just list that you want to make cards and the things you like.

Trish :wave: have fun!! You go down I-5, you will pass right by Arlington.

I think there would be plenty to send to you, Patsy. Just list that you want to make cards and the things you like.

Trish :wave: have fun!! You go down I-5, you will pass right by Arlington.

I am sending you a question pm right now Nancy ;).

::yes::

Weekends are always slow for sign-ups, so hopefully come Monday, we will have more interest.
We do have 3 already.

I need to send PMs to those that played last time and let them know we are playing again.

I'm in :)
Mommytotoo: Die cuts would be up my ally, Cardstock, stickers, ribbon, eyelets would all be things you could possibly send. Another suggestion is ordering online and having stuff shipped direct to your receiver.

I'm in :)
Mommytotoo: Die cuts would be up my ally, Cardstock, stickers, ribbon, eyelets would all be things you could possibly send. Another suggestion is ordering online and having stuff shipped direct to your receiver.

:goodvibes thank you. I had pmed Meriweather, so we will see if I am able to join in or not :).

I participate on the crafting swaps but would love to do this one too. I'm sending you a PM.

I have zillions of pics, have always wanted to scrapbook, even participated in a scrapbook exchange before, but to no avail:rolleyes: , I never even started one! Like many other good intended craft attempts, Im a "non finisher":rotfl2:

So unless the exchangee will also comletee the project,:rotfl2: this one isnt for me!

But I envy all of you that can do scrapbooks! Im just a wannabee:lmao:

I hope to be able to participate, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter