~~~Scrapbooking exchange time!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

I noticed some posts up there re: stamps and Cricut.

Yes, I use stamps in my scrapbooks sometimes. I had a friend once who was a Stampin' Up consultant and I love their stuff! Pricey sometimes, but lots of fun. I also love to make my own cards with stamps.

I would love to get a Cricut machine. I just want the original, not the new larger "Expressions." I would never have a call to make something as big as that handles. The regular one is fine for my needs. I do know someone who owns one and she is an avid scrapbooker; she swears by it! I also didn't realize that a cartridge makes a number of designs, not just one thing (which was good to find out since they are $$!).

I am currently working on a scrapbook of pictures from our Disney trip last September. I promised myself that I would pick and choose from among my hundreds of photos and limit this project to just ONE book!:rotfl:

I noticed some posts up there re: stamps and Cricut.

Yes, I use stamps in my scrapbooks sometimes. I had a friend once who was a Stampin' Up consultant and I love their stuff! Pricey sometimes, but lots of fun. I also love to make my own cards with stamps.

I would love to get a Cricut machine. I just want the original, not the new larger "Expressions." I would never have a call to make something as big as that handles. The regular one is fine for my needs. I do know someone who owns one and she is an avid scrapbooker; she swears by it! I also didn't realize that a cartridge makes a number of designs, not just one thing (which was good to find out since they are $$!).

I am currently working on a scrapbook of pictures from our Disney trip last September. I promised myself that I would pick and choose from among my hundreds of photos and limit this project to just ONE book!:rotfl:

You sound very knowledgable. :thumbsup2

Forgive me if anyone's already posted this elsewhere, but I just wanted to pass along a good site for scrapbooking supplies, including the Cricut!

Oh My Crafts, Inc.

Oh there are some wonderful kits out there that would help with completing. :goodvibes

If you want a really easy scrapbook, Walt Disney World has a scrapbook with all the pages made already all you do is add the pictures. :thumbsup2 I only know that because when we went in 2007 I bought it because I liked it, but failed to notice that the pages were already done for me. :rotfl2: Oh well, less to worry about! I think they still have it.

Oh I can't wait for this exchange!! :cheer2:

Thanks eva, I know me, I will go buy everything and never finish it! I will look out for a starter kit, I have 2 craft store close by me!

I like using rubber stamps, especially if they are words, not the clear ones. I have been trying to find one that says Thinking of You, but is not able to :(.

I think but not sure that I may have one. :) I have a few rubber stamps, but stopped using them. If I have it, you are welcome to have it. I used to want to do cards, and may go back, but until then, you can have it. I will have to look around, but will let you know if I find it. :upsidedow

I am very excited about this exchange!

Hope you're all doing well.
It's pretty snowy over here, ice is expected overnight.

Wishing you all a good night!

Thanks eva, I know me, I will go buy everything and never finish it! I will look out for a starter kit, I have 2 craft store close by me!

Sounds good, just remember to start off small...then maybe it won't be tempting to stop. :thumbsup2

And then before you know it.... :upsidedow

I think but not sure that I may have one. :) I have a few rubber stamps, but stopped using them. If I have it, you are welcome to have it. I used to want to do cards, and may go back, but until then, you can have it. I will have to look around, but will let you know if I find it. :upsidedow

Thank you Eva.

I am very excited about this exchange!

Hope you're all doing well.
It's pretty snowy over here, ice is expected overnight.

Wishing you all a good night!

Stay warm, and welcome to the group. :thumbsup2

Sounds good, just remember to start off small...then maybe it won't be tempting to stop. :thumbsup2

And then before you know it.... :upsidedow

::yes:: Before you know it you will be buying a ton of supplies and a cricut like I just did today :yay:
thanks Patsy and Ann :teeth:

Time is running out......2 more days.
Anyone else?
We did make it to the 12, so how about a baker's dozen??

Welcome!

Do you mind me asking what the Disboutiquers Big Give Group is?

If you click on the link it should give you more info.
Basically its a group of us that make homemade stuff (shirts, etc) for people that are going on a Disney Wish trip (Like children with cancer, etc) HTH :)

If you click on the link it should give you more info.
Basically its a group of us that make homemade stuff (shirts, etc) for people that are going on a Disney Wish trip (Like children with cancer, etc) HTH :)

That is a lovely idea!
I will definitely click on the link and read about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter