Seabee's myspace questionaire...

BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
Nicole posted this questionaire on myspace...I thought it was thought provoking......

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"?

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized?

3) Abortion: for or against?

4) Would our country fall with a woman president?

5) Do you support the death penalty?

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

7) Are you for or against premarital sex?

8) Do you believe in God?

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it?

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree?

15) Do you believe in spanking your children?

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree?

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers?

Wow, most of those require rather lengthy answers... an unqualified yes or no in many cases would lead to people judging me! I may attempt these answers later, no time now.

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"?
I'm known for having the guts to embarrass myself

Nope...yes, thats an informed answer

Im for it remaining legal and affordable

Im all for having a chick for president...my wife pretty much runs things at home and does a better job than I could do.

Yes...yes I do. As a matter of fact, if a guy pleads guilty, Im not sure why we have to waste tax money on a trial...if theres photographic proof...again, save the country some money. And if decided guilty by a jury...why wait years to execute? Time is food and money to support him while on death row...do it and get it over with.

I DO wish it were legal, more so than Alcohol...Ive never gotten into a fight while stoned, never drive like a maniac while stoned, and the consumption of junk food may be enough to stimulate the countrys economy enough to get us out of this recession.

All for it...unless its my daughters!!!

I do...and Im pretty sure he believes in me...he may wonder where he went wrong with me, but he cant help but to believe in me.

Sure, why not...they should have to lose half their crap when they start hating each other just like the rest of us.

If she has help in learning to raise it...like parents who want to.

Yes...with required breathalysers in every vehicle sold.

yes....suicidal people need mental help, sometimes just someone to understand what they are going through is enough to snap them out of it. BUT if someone is diagnosed with a terminal illness, and wants to end their suffering early...I think they should be allowed to die if thats their choice.

Yes...I wish everyone else did as well. This would be a safer place to live and raise those children.

ooooooo..this is a controversial one!!! I may catch alot of slack for this...but a million dollars is alot of money. Im sure Id find a way to justify it to myself....its literally just a piece of fabric, no one would be harmed, and I would make a ton of enemies...but I could buy more friends with the million!!!

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree?
She is OBVIOUSLY insane if shes killed her own kids...but INNOCENT??? **** NO!!! Refer to question #5

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers?[/QUOTE]Im always judged, often hated, sometimes complimented for my honesty....but I am old, and know who I am. I hope folks like who I am..but if they dont, they can bite me.

This could get shut down any second...so I'll play...

Nicole posted this questionaire on myspace...I thought it was thought provoking......

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"?apparently I do

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized?no

3) Abortion: for or against?I believe it is personal. I would never, because in my heart I would feel like I was killing my child, but I own't force my views on anyone else

4) Would our country fall with a woman president?I don't see why it would have any more chance of falling with a woman than a man. We have checks and balances for a reason. Everyone is human.

5) Do you support the death penalty?not entirely. I don't believe it is a humans' responsibility to judge. However, I DO think it is the governments responsibilty to keep the people safe; which often includes removing dangerous individuals from the rest of the population. I would like for these people to rot in jail and receive ultimate punishment on their own personal judgement day....however I realize that disposing of their lives is less of a drain on our jails and taxpayer dollars.

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?Yes. For medicinal purposes

7) Are you for or against premarital sex?I'd be a hypocrite if I said against

8) Do you believe in God?absolutely!

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?yes. Once again, I am not interested in it personally....but i would never force my views on another individual who has real feelings. I may not understand their feelings or agree with them, but I would never judge or condemn.

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it?God forbid! Only if she has an amazing support system at home. Of course, if she had an amazing support system at home she wouldn't be in this position....so ..no.

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?yes. I think if you're old enough to be granted the responsibility to vote, then you should be allowed to drink. If we are honest, many 18 year olds drink anyway and do it carelessly because it is taboo.

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree?yes

15) Do you believe in spanking your children?no. Physical punishment is no way set an example

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?Considering how the US has been treating us.....only if i could move to Europe. Kidding! Sorry, that was a bad joke. I could no more burn a flag for money than sacrifice a living soul. Some things you just can't put a price on.

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree?There is no doubt that motherhood can make you crazy. But Murder????? Your own flesh and blood????? 5 of them????? No, there's more to it than that. Any mother would have that pang from her womb.....that feeling, even a little of love. No I don't agree.
I get judged here just for being silly. I think those of you who I consider to be friends enjoy our differences and opinions as much as I do. I'm not scared.

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"?yes, i guess i do

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized?no

3) Abortion: for or against?against

4) Would our country fall with a woman president?No, everyone knows women are smarter than men

5) Do you support the death penalty?yes, without a doubt, an eye for an eye

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?dont care

7) Are you for or against premarital sex?practice what you preach, so no

8) Do you believe in God?yes

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?No

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it?thats very young, i cant picture my 12 caring for a baby

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?i dont see a problem with it, they drink at that age anyway

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree?i want to say yes, but if i was suffering and in pain i would want to be put out of my misery

15) Do you believe in spanking your children?yes

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?NO Way

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree?No

im not afraid of anyone here, we are all fiends!:)

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"? Yep

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized? Nope

3) Abortion: for or against? For

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? Nope

5) Do you support the death penalty? Yes

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Nope

7) Are you for or against premarital sex? For, I guess. It's nice to think my boys would wait, but I'm not stupid

8) Do you believe in God? YEP

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Nope

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it? Nope, No grandmother should have to raise their grandchildren

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? Yep

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree? Only, if the person is diagnosed as terminal and inoperable with no quality of life by at least two doctors

15) Do you believe in spanking your children? Yep

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Sure, burning an American flag is legal, and is the appropriate way to retire an American flag when it is beyond repair. I've retired (burnt) many American flags. If some idiot wants to give me a million dollars to do it, why not??

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree? Nope!

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers? So what if they do!

That's what great about this country, we're allowed to believe anyway we wish!

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"? Apparently Yes

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized? NO

3) Abortion: for or against? against

4) Would our country fall with a woman president?Considering that the country is totally screwed up by politicians, what does gender have to do with it ?.... NO

5) Do you support the death penalty?Absolutely, need someone to throw the switch or start the IV ?

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?Yes... tax the hell out of it

7) Are you for or against premarital sex?I am not a hypocrite, For

8) Do you believe in God?I believe there is a God but I doubt anyone knows what form

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?NO

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it?Only with the support of the family

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?Yes, If you are old enough to vote you should be able to drink

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree?NO, your life, your choice

15) Do you believe in spanking your children?Yes, just ask them

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?I would do almost anything for a million

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree?NO, anyone who would kill anyone else on purpose is miswired and needs to be removed from the available gene pool

In the immortal words of Popeye.... I Y'am what I'am and thats all what I am

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized? No

3) Abortion: for or against? Early,yes Late Term, No

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? No

5) Do you support the death penalty? No

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Yes

7) Are you for or against premarital sex? For

8) Do you believe in God? Yes

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Yes

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it? No

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? No

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree? No

15) Do you believe in spanking your children? Yes

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Yes

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree? No

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers? A little!

Since I agree with everything Carol said, I am going to save time and just tell everybody to read her replies and imagine I said them.

3) Abortion: for or against? Way against

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? The country could fail with either a man or a woman president, as we can clearly see recently

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? I don't know. I have no experience with it, so I can give an educated answer

7) Are you for or against premarital sex? Against

8) Do you believe in God? Definitely

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? No

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it? If she has the support from her family. Otherwise it should be given up for adoption.

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? I think somewhere between 18-21. 18 is a little young for alcohol, but 21 is pretty old, considering that by the time somebody is 21, they could have already been given a big gun and sent to war in another country!

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree? Yes

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree? I can't answer without being in the courtroom to hear the whole case. Was she really insane? Or was it an act for the jury? Will she spend the rest of her life in an insane asylum?

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers? No. Everybody has their own thoughts and opinions. :grouphug:

-yes

-no I have no use for it.

-yes for the right reasons. But then again who am i to push my beleifs on someone else.

-heck no. The white house would finally have a set of balls in office to take care of things. Becides The USA has already had Hillary Clinton as president just not in title. lol

-for the right reasons yes.

-if i needed it for a medical reason otherwise nope

-heck yes im for it lol

-there has to be something if you want to call it god then sure i beleive.

-sure why not. who am i to push my beleifs on someone else

-up to her and ther family. Im sure they will discuss it.

-would it make a difference. not really

-depends on the situation. and again who am i to push my will on someone else

-if nessasary why not. last resort.

-no I wouldnt burn any flag for anything its just not right

-the laws are there for a reason. Maybe the laws should be changed. My feelings dont matter. But yes i would be upset with the justice system if something like this was allowed to happen.

-if people want to judge me harshly on how i answer and judge me for my beliefs they dont A. deserve to be called my friend and B. dont deserve to live in a counrty where free speach is everyone right.

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"? Sure, why not?

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized? No, not even once for "the experience"

3) Abortion: for or against? Against, life begins at conception. Privacy does not trump a human life. (As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb​ of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything. [Eccl 11:5])

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? Depends on the woman (just like it depends on the man). Though if it did, it would be the responsibility of men.

5) Do you support the death penalty? Yes (Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. [Gen 9:6])

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No, but if it were it should be taxed to high heaven! Boy, that already kinda skews the objectivity!

7) Are you for or against premarital sex? Let's up the ante and call it extra-marital sex. I'll be a hypocrite and say against (if saying that something you've done, but no longer condone, is being a hypocrite!). Sex is reserved for those in a marital covenant. Not saying there should be a civil law forbidding it, just saying according to my moral compass it is wrong (and harmful).

8) Do you believe in God? Absolutely, His word is my moral compass (see 7) which I often fail to follow (ask my wife, friends, and cyber-friends)

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? No, I don't want to redefine marriage. But the government should provide ways for all Americans to equally enjoy the benefits of citizenship.

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it? Should she? Depends on the girl. Should it be allowable? Yes.

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? Not until we start teaching personal responsibility in school again. I'd rather raise the age for the draft and for voting!

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree? Yes. But that is a different issue from DNR orders.

15) Do you believe in spanking your children? Yes (He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him [Prov 13:24])

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Yes, but not at a demonstration! I'd even burn a bible. But I would not forsake the ideals of either!

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree? Not likely.

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers? I'm sure they will judge me, I'm more concerned they will find me wanting!

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"? No

3) Abortion: for or against? Pro Choice - not pro abortion. It's not my place to tell anyone what to do.

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? Nope.

5) Do you support the death penalty? Yes, and I'll pull the trigger if necessary.

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Yes, emphatically - it clogs the courts unnecessarily,.

7) Are you for or against premarital sex? Let's up the ante and call it extra-marital sex. I'll be a hypocrite and say against (if saying that something you've done but no longer condone is being a hypocrite!). I'm for it if I'm involved :rotfl: - this is impossible to stop, why even try.

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? No but civil unions should be. Same rights and same pains as marriage.

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it? No, the baby should be put up for adoption - babies having babies is a big ptoblem.

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? Yes! I've seen too many 18 year olds serving in the military, ready to give their lives for their country who can't buy a beer. Lower the drinking age or raise the age to join the military!

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree? No. Everyone should have the chance to end their lives if they desire.

15) Do you believe in spanking your children? No - the youngest is 27 :rotfl:

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Yes, and I have before - that's the correct way to dispose of the flag. I don't have 2 purple hearts so I can infringe on other people's rights.

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree? See #5. I'll pull the trigger.

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers? Nope, not in the least. But I'm judging all of you! :rotfl2:

3) Abortion: for or against? Early,yes Late Term, No

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? No

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Yes

7) Are you for or against premarital sex? For

8) Do you believe in God? A God
9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Yes

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it? No

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? No

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree? No

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree? No

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers? No

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"? Why not

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized?No

3) Abortion: for or against? Never had to think about it.

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? Only if she was voted in BECAUSE she was a woman and not because she was qualified

5) Do you support the death penalty? yes I do

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? I do think thier are more important drugs to concentrate on getting off the street.
7) Are you for or against premarital sex? I'm no hypocrit,,,so For

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?I don't see what it really hurts. An athiest thats a notary can marry you but the religous people don't demand that those marriages are null and void.somehow I also don't get the concept of if we let john marry pete that it makes my marriage less.

I don't think the parents of the girl deserve to have to raise her child while she complains about everything while not working.

Tricky one but, I do think if you are willing to die for this country ( meaning that you are serving in the military ) you should be able to have a beer is you want one.

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree?If someone would rather die than live for an extended time in pain until they died naturally they should have some say.

15) Do you believe in spanking your children?Almost as much as I believe in God....If we could get the morons that beat the hell out of thier kids to calm down and the " time out " crowd to step it up a little things might get better in the world

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? unless something has changed, the only respectful way to destroy an old worn out flag is to burn it so yes I would.

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree? I agree that she is insane and if it popped up once, it could again,,,,why chance it.

I can't start worring what people think about me now.

1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions and post them as "The Controversial Survey"? Yep

2) Would you do meth if it was legalized?No

3) Abortion: for or against? Pro Choice..not Pro abortion

4) Would our country fall with a woman president? No..and I hope to see it in my lifetime.

6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Don't see the need.

7) Are you for or against premarital sex? When you have kids that have sex..you have a whole other take on this...but you have to be realistic.

8) Do you believe in God?Absolutely

9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?To me marriage is between a man and a woman, I have no problem with civil unions giving rights to same sex couples. Maybe old fashioned..but hey..that's me.

11) A 12 year old girl has a baby, Should she keep it?That's for the parents of the 12 year old girl to decide, and God bless them with that decision.

12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?Yes

14) Assisted suicide is illegal, do you agree?In situations regarding painful terminal illness, yes. I think it happens more often than we think.

15) Do you believe in spanking your children? A swat on the behind when a toddler is doing something dangerous..or a slap is one thing, other than that, I've never felt there has been a situation where I couldn't handle it with words. Although..they may have been LOUD words! As they've grown taller than I am, I find it works well to threaten them with a cast iron frying pan, and then I remind them of their mother's Italian heritage..it works.

16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?Okay..I'm editing..I didn't realize that's the proper way to dispose of one..we have boxes at our VFW..and I bring worn flags there. Soo...since I could use the money, I'd do it according to protocol!...but certainly never in protest.

17) A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case, Do you agree?I really want to know why dad didn't have a vasectomy when he knew his wife suffered from post partum depression, yet continued to bring more children into the life of woman who was obviously not able to deal with them. This is not to excuse what the mother did..but rather ask what culpability does the father have as well?

18) Are you afraid others will judge you for reading some of your answers?No...we're a good hearted bunch here, and respect one another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter