• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sean & Elaina **Where Dreams Come True** Planning Journal UPDATE 7-9 Pro Pictures!

Oh, Elaina, you looked absolutely gorgeous! Everything looked so pretty - your flowers, your cake .. .. WOW! Your hair was gorgeous, too! Congratulations and welcome home!

you look beautiful and so happy! Your flowers looked wonderful! looking forward to hearing and seeing more! congrats to you and your DH!:goodvibes

Oooooooo, your pictures are lovely! I think you made a wonderful choice with that dress, it looks like it was made for you. Very lovely!!

Professional Photos are up! For traditional styling I like them.......I do wish my photographer had done some variations and played a bit more......:confused3 Please tell me your honest opinions though! I want to know what people think.

vandenbroekphoto.com

click on sessions

type in drake

type in Pomlover2586@aol.com

password is drake

Hi Elaina, your photographs are beautiful! They make me teary eyed looking at them and I don't even know you!,ahaha It seems that your photographer was more of a "traditional" photographer rather than a "candid" photographer. Just a different style of shooting. Either way, she took some really beautiful photos. I think perhaps you were looking for something a little more candid and playful??

Thanks! It's very sweet of you to say that!

Yes we wanted a bit of both and we asked him specifically if he could do it because we were choosing between him and another photographer [who's work he is familiar with] and he assured us he could do it........apparently not LOL ;)

Ok so time for an update! Sean and I went to Disneyland November 16-19th and had a great time! It was awesome seeing the park decorated for the holidays! We loved the Nightmare before Christmas Mansion! Here is a pic of us in front of the castle:
PB180072.jpg

So 2 weeks ago Sean and I picked out our cake. It's going to be a 3 tiered stacked cake with pink roses comming down the side like this one and then it will have our castle cake topper: http://www.arribas.com/istar.asp?a=65&image=/istarimages/mp/06186000!EG-386.jpg Our bottom layer is going to be white cake with lemon custard and our top two layers are going to be chocolate cake with chocolate chip mousse filling. :banana: The bakery is going to also put little Mickey head dots on our cake!!:cool1:

OMGoodness! So I'm planning on using the EXACT same cake topper! I wonder if you would be willing to answer a couple questions for me. First, what colour is it? Ivory or White? AND do you happen to know the measurements of the topper itself??

You're wedding looked BEAUTIFUL! I love all the personalized touches you did! Great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter