• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sean & Elaina **Where Dreams Come True** Planning Journal UPDATE 7-9 Pro Pictures!

LOL thanks! Originally I was "Flat Busted" but my grandma paid $10 for me to switch with a friend! It was a game.....you had to call a person by the name on their nametag, and if you called them by their real name you had to put a quarter into a jar.....at the end of the day the money in the jar went to Sean and I for our honeymoon......we ended up with $40 bucks! It was a really fun game!:cool1:

Ok so time for a larger update!

Sean and I had our joint bachelor/bachelorette party a week after my bridal shower! We and a group of close friends went to dinner at Chilis and then a group of us went back to our house where our friends had hired a "dancer" for Sean and I. :rotfl2: Needless to say those photos will not be posted! LOL It was an experience but Sean and I both agree that while it was fun it was a bit too embarrassing to do again. ;) Here is a photo of all of us at our dinner!;)
013-Copy.jpg

After much thought Sean and I also decided to add a major member to our bridal party! I will now be having 2 MOH.....my sister and my best friend will both be standing by my side as I say "I Do". Sean is still only having 1 BM but we'll figure out the processional and recessional stuff later. Jenny and I went to Davids Bridal a few weeks ago and picked out her dress. She looks great in it...this photo doesn't do it justice!
022-Copy.jpg

Stacy and I had our second dress fittings! Jenny's needs no alterations...gotta love those perfect figures!:thumbsup2 Stacys needs to be let out a little and mine needs to be taken in ;) They also did my bustle.....11 of them to be exact but it looks great!
019-1.jpg

FMIL's coworkers were also kind enough to throw us a second shower at their work! FMIL is a principle so all her teachers attended! We really enjoyed ourselves!
059.jpg

I also decided on my hairstyle for the wedding after attending a hair trial on saturday. I'm going to use the same style I used at the bachelor/ette party!!
002-Copy2.jpg

003-Copy2.jpg

Well we're down to the one month mark!! I'm really getting excited! I finished up my school stuff so now I can focus on just the wedding [and work of course] for the next month! We need to finish the favors, start the programs, table numbers, and get the guest book done, and the engagement photo.....but overall the main stuff is complete. I have a meeting with my photographer and videographers next week to go over some final details....oh and of course pay the balances LOL:rotfl2:

well thats all for now!:goodvibes

I just read through your journal, and I'm glad to see another cat fanatic (we have five)! Your babies are precious!

And I have to agree with everyone else-- you looked gorgeous in your picture. It's funny, I was taking pictures of myself with my webcam today. I kept saying, Oh god, I hope I don't look this dumb on my wedding day. My smiles look so forced. But you know, I'm probably the only one who notices. We're always our own worst critics.

Your dress is one of the most unique dresses I've ever seen! They took so many styles and put it into one. It is definitely the ultimate dress! It's really lovely.

It's nice to see all the work you've put into planning all panning out so wonderfully!

Thank you Jenni! I'm so glad people are enjoying my PJ! It's very fun to keep everyone in my family updated this way and it's nice to know you all read it too! :hug:

can i ask if your dancer was male or female? :rotfl2:

ROFLMAO :rotfl2: We had a female.......which made it 1000X more embarrassing to me! :rolleyes1 Basically the majority of our friends that attended are guys so it wasn't a hard decision. The girls all agreed that she wouldn't have anything we don't have so no biggies there:thumbsup2 She was very professional and tried to make us all feel comfortable...kinda hard with a N**ked dancer in your living room....:rotfl: It was fun- but again very embarrassing:lmao:

ROFLMAO :rotfl2: We had a female.......which made it 1000X more embarrassing to me! :rolleyes1 Basically the majority of our friends that attended are guys so it wasn't a hard decision. The girls all agreed that she wouldn't have anything we don't have so no biggies there:thumbsup2 She was very professional and tried to make us all feel comfortable...kinda hard with a N**ked dancer in your living room....:rotfl: It was fun- but again very embarrassing:lmao:

You're a better woman than me! Girl, I would have fainted :faint: of embarassment

LOL I wanted to! :thumbsup2 Instead I giggled uncontrollably:lmao: .......thats what I do when I'm nervous or embarrassed! :rolleyes1

Ok so Sean and I are now down to the 1 week and 2 day mark! LOL :thumbsup2 We went and paid off most of our vendors last week- officiant and hair are the only ones left. We also received our photo montage from the videographers to show at the rehearsal dinner.

Here are the favors completed:
001-Copy3.jpg

I had my final dress fitting and that went well. we took my dress and one of my MOH dress home....the other didnt need alterations so thats home already.

We have also been working on the guest book, seating chart, and photo for the guest book table- its all coming together slowly.

I started pulling out the luggage for packing for the honeymoon, and we've completed the shopping for the attendents gifts. No pics of those in case one of them peeks at this :thumbsup2

Well I guess thats all for this update! :goodvibes

Disney Spirit: Yes the favors are delicious! They are a special baking chocolate so they don't taste like regular chocolate [a bit sweeter?] But they are gooood!

Alyssa: Thank you for the compliment on my ring! The orange kitten was a female and she was very sweet......unfortunatly she fell from the top of a crate about a week after those photos were taken and broke her neck. :[ We were all very sorry to lose her.....she was our second pick if we hadn't taken Rajah.

Ok so my MOH Jenny and I went and had all of the rings cleaned today and has my E-ring re-rodium plated. :thumbsup2 I also went and picked up some photos for my hairdresser from our trial run so she has pictures to work from as well as some to put into her portfolio. Tomorrow is the one week mark and I am getting excited.:cool1: The programs are done being printed and now just need to be tied together, as well as the table numbers are finished. All thanks to my FFIL of course! :) Well thats all for now!;)

Woo HOO!!!! I'm getting married tomorrow!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I don't have any new pictures......at least none that are uploaded into my computer! Hehe:rotfl: I promise to post them as soon as possible.
Sean and I had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner yesterday. It went really well! We had a great time and things went good during the rehearsal......though I must admit I felt rather clumsy going through the motions of putting a ring on his hand etc. I hope it will be more natural tomorrow :confused3 My Fmil's 3 best friends decorated the rehearsal dinner for us- they even made a sweetheart table for Sean and I! It was amazing! Were going to go decorate the reception hall a bit tonight around 4 and I have to go get my nails done in about 1 hr. Everything is comming together really smoothly and I hope it continues! I probobly won't post until after the wedding- hope your planning goes well!:cool1:

Is it really tomorrow?! Wow, how times flies!

Have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! I can't wait to see all the pictures when you return!

:flower3:

:yay: I am so excited for you!! I have followed (aka lurked on) your PJ since the beginning. I can't wait to hear how you big day goes.

Have wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter