• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sean & Elaina **Where Dreams Come True** Planning Journal UPDATE 7-9 Pro Pictures!

I've been following your planning jounral too :) Congratulations!! Enjoy and savor every moment tomorrow, I'm sure you will!

Aww you must be thrilled!!!!! Have so much fun and congrats :)

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

May all your dreams come true :bride:

awww!!!! Thank you soooo much for all the well wishes! Our wedding day was AMZING!!!! We had a few very minor uh oh's but overall the day was exactly as I had dreamed! Sean and I are now down in Anaheim and about to go into the parks! I don't have any photos yet but I promise to keep you all updated!:woohoo:

Hi everyone! Sean and I are now married and back from our Disneyland honeymoon! We had a wonderful wedding and a fantastic honeymoon! I'm in the process of trying to round up some wedding photos so I can begin the trip report- here are a couple of teaser shots to keep you satisfied for a little while!:cool1:

P6240137.jpg

P6240126.jpg

P6240178.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter