Seaworld Print Online Tickets Questions

hulabird

DIS Veteran & Planaholic!
First-has anyone done the print online tickets yet?

Second-If you choose NOT to print online, do u still get the 2nd day free deal? Or is that only if you print online? I would rather NOT print and just pay the extra money to ship actual tickets, but if I would lose the second day I guess I'd print them....anyone know?

Also, if you printed and USED them at Seaworld, was it really as convenient as having the actual ticket in your hand?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I printed the "Florida Fun " tickets they were offering earlier in the year. To get the voucher autherised my party had to go to an office by the side of the main entrance and get our photo done. As the Florida fun pass was for the whole of 2002 , this may not be needed for a "2nd day free" tye pass. The whole thing took maybe 10 minutes and I'd guess about the same time as queueing at the ticket booth outside SW would have taken. As a word of caution I would add that at BG, who were doing the same promo, the queues were at times 2 hours long at the weekend. Do take into account this was the last weekend these tickets were on offer and almost all those in the queue were Tampa locals getting their passes for the rest of the year. I would be certain that was a freak occurrance due to the last chance of those type of tickets and that it was a weekend when local people were taking their only chance to get their tickets ratified. I didn't see queues at SW for getting the printed tickets in any of the 4 visits we made to that park.

We printed our tickets online for our upcoming trip. I'm not exactly sure how it works, because we haven't used them yet. Our names are printed on the sheet along with a bar code. Hopefully, we can go straight to the turnstiles since there is a bar code. We'll see!;)
As for the second day free, I think that is available to anyone with a one day ticket. You'll just need to pick up your ticket at Guest Services.
Have fun!

Sara

Thanks for everyones's help!

100yom.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter