Second Trip This Year! Yay!

Sinclare

DIS Veteran
See everyone at MNSSHP October 16th! I figured since my son is 7 and just about outgrown the "dressing up for halloween" thing that I would get in one big halloween he would always remember. I got a nice package off of hotwire for the both of us to fly down and spend the 15th-19th while he was out of school. It will also be the first time we have been on a plane so a double treat :).

Quick question though, I'm thinking of park hopping a bit the 16th then getting to MK before 7 so that we get the extra hour or two in the park. What kind of temperatures can we expect? I would like to hit the Animal Kingdom (with the river rapids) then shuttle over to MK before 7 but will it be too cold to do water rides?

I would also like to hit Epcot for Mission Space but that's the only ride there worth going for so IMO prob not worth it. Would it be possible to hit Mission Space early in the morning then hop to AK then to MK before the halloween thing starts?

I've never visited WDW during October, so I'll just bump this back to page one for you so that one of our veterans can answer your question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter