**Secret Santa 2008 ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
YOU CAN START POSTING YOUR GIFTS NOW

stitchcrimbo1.jpg

So, are you nearly ready for Secret Santa ? Is your present nicely wrapped up and ready for posting ? or have you still got to hit the shops and buy your present ?

You can start sending out your presents from Monday (unless you're sending it a little early due to being lucky enough to be heading to WDW). Don't forget to wrap your present up nicely and add a tag from 'Secret Santa' :santa:

Once you have sent/received your gift, then please reply on this thread and post a photo of your present too (even if you're not opening it till Christmas). For those of us that have no willpower, I look forward to seeing pics of your present before the big day. I will change this thread to Sent/Received later in the week

Ooh, it's so exciting. I can't wait to see what everyone gets ~ Christmas is coming !!

Have fun

Santa Mandymouse
13.gif

Once again the rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage)
2. To wrap and send the present out before 6th December
3. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present

I am getting my gist on Friday so will post it on the 1st or 2nd of Dec!

I'm waiting on a couple of things to arrive and will probably post on Thursday 4th December... :goodvibes :santa: :goodvibes

Ive got 2 things, just need to get last bit, I will post mine next Wednesday :cool1:

Mine is sat by the door all ready to go....infact I nearly posted it by mistake today with all my ebay stuff!.........:faint:

I will post mine either on Friday or give it to my mum to send for me early next week. :cool1:

Mine is sat by the door all ready to go....infact I nearly posted it by mistake today with all my ebay stuff!.........:faint:

Ooo what have you been selling? I've done really well this week, selling DS games that belonged to my Mum on the lead up to Christmas:cool1:

I will post mine either on Friday or give it to my mum to send for me early next week. :cool1:

Going somewhere then, are you? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 ;)

Ooo what have you been selling? I've done really well this week, selling DS games that belonged to my Mum on the lead up to Christmas:cool1:

A couple of bags, purses and some cosmetics that I'm never going to get round to using.

Going somewhere then, are you? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 ;)

Who me? Whatever gave you that idea!!! :dance3: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :yay: :dance3:

I'm going to Milton Keynes on Saturday so I'll buy mine then. I know what I'm getting though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter