**Secret Santa 2008 ~ Sent/Received**

here is mine - really fab gift I love it! Thanks dis buddy :hug:

2008_1225Florida20070016.jpg

A big thank you to my secret santa! I got a Winnie the Pooh glass, a pair of winnie the pooh gloves (gorgeous!!), some little chocolate bars and a chocolate winnie the pooh with a little teddy bear aswell. Unfortunately I have no camera, so I can't take a photo.

x

I bet i'm the last one to post!! I am so sorry its taken me so long to post I've had a really hectic christmas and new year with family and I've just not had a a chance to get on here. So sorry to my secret santa for making you wait because I need to say a huge THANK YOU to you. I was just blown away by my gifts which were amazing and so generous.

Here's the pic of my wonderful pressie

Mypressy.jpg

I was so lucky and so thrilled with my gifts my secret santa even got me the calendar that I have had my eye on for quite some time and had even looked for on ebay so thank you for making my wish come true santa. The calendar has pride of place in my kitchena dn is getting well used.

The box contained
2009 Disney calendar
A cute snowboarding stitch that my stitch mad daughter has pinched
Lovely Disney crusieline smellies (saving these to pack in my bag for my holiday)
A gorgeous pin badge
A Mickey and Minnie christmas bauble which is now on my tree and looking super with my other disney baubles
2 candles which smell wonderful
A disney christmas teatowel and oven mit which got well used on chrismtas day
and an embossed round red Mickey trinket box

I can't thank you enough Secret Santa you really made my day when I unwrapped this :santa:

Happy new year everyone :goodvibes and thanks Mandy for organising this fab exchange

Wow you were totally spoilt by your secret santa Emma!!! :goodvibes

I have posted the calendar I picked up for you in WDW - so you now have two!

Thanks Claire it was so kind of you to pick one up for me. Now I have one for home and work :)

I'm so sorry I'm late in posting but I haven't been around much over Christmas.

I would like to say a huge belated :thanks: to my secret santa. I love my presents. :cloud9:

Before

CIMG3922.jpg

After

CIMG3924.jpg

I got two Winnie tea towels, a Winnie oven glove, a tin of Winnie cookies with Winnie, Piglet and a Star cookie cutters - DD can't wait to test them out and an angel Winnie light up jiggly pen. Sorry I've kept you in suspense but I love my presents.

Happy New Year to everyone and thank you to Mandy for organizing this.

More fab gifts, ladies - very nice and belated Merry Christmas to you all! :santa: Can't wait till the 2009 exchange... :goodvibes

Me too! Is the next one Easter?

I think I saw somewhere the other day that the next one is Easter yeah! :) Mandy's got me hooked, even DBF asked the other day would I be doing them all again this year :rotfl2:

I was very spolt by my secret sender, my gifts were lovely! I will post a pic over the weekend, just been so busy!

Thanks so much to my secret sender I was very pleased with my pressie!:love:

I too have been very busy, well that and the fact that my Daughter had the dreaded sickness bug.
I loved all my pressies :lovestruc , i got a fab stitch mug with stitch inside, some Eeyore socks, an Eeyore mobile phone sock and some chocs.
A very very big Thank You to my Secret Santa. Roll on Easter for the next one!!

many apologies that I haven't posted before now what I got, but a certain Mickey had my attention over Christmas. I got wonderful pink Minnie Slipper Socks which are keeping my toes toastie warm at the moment, and some lovely cream pooh mittens. All nice and light which meant I could take them with me to open on Christmas Day. Thank You Secret Santa, I was thrilled to bits with my pressies xx

I haven't had a chance to read everyone's replies since Christmas Day, so I'll catch up in the week. It looks like there were some great pressies there

Me too! Is the next one Easter?

Yes, Easter will be the next one, I'll let you all know soon when the dates will be :)

I've finally had time to catch up with everyone's posts. It looks like there were some fab presents received :santa:

Easter Exchange Details

1.gif

I've checked my diary, and Easter Sunday is 12th April, so our exchange will be :-

Join in ~ 1st March
Finish ~ 15th March
Send out ~ 29th March

See you then

Mandy
3.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter