**Secret Santa 2008 ~ Sent/Received**

Mine is still in its original box and the box is still unopened. Having it out would prove too much of a temptation. I will take it out of its box tomorrow evening and take a photo then. I will take the actual present to work on Christmas Day to unwrap it then.

Corinna

Tomorrow, tomorrow - I can open my Secret Santa tomorrow! :yay:

Getting excited now, can't believe I've been this good and just watched it everyday :rotfl2:

you're working on christmas day? poor you!

Yes, I work as a team leader for a big international airline and for us Christmas Day is a day like any other. Still, we make our own fun. It tends to be really quiet over Christmas. We have decorated the office and are having a bring and share buffet tomorrow. That reminds me, I should be making the pasta salad that I am taking rather than hanging out on the forum.

Corinna

:cool1: i am beyond thrilled with my SS gift !! i got a gorgeous salt and pepper shaker in the shape of minnie and mickey, a disney pen some thorntons choccies a yankee candle an ariel topper for my car and a small bottle wine :thumbsup2 The kids also had some choccies and a soft toy :thumbsup2

Whoever my SS was......Thank you so very much :hug:

ps pic to follow !

This is the presents the kids got

002-1.jpg

And here is mine

001-1.jpg

:cool1: thanks again to my sender :hug:

thank you so much to my SS, my gift is fantastic ... I love it :goodvibes I got a very indulgent almond gift set from the Body Shop, some lovely fluffy socks and a fab disney pen ... thank you so much and Merry Christmas :)

Will post a pic later xx

I got some fluffy Eyeore socks, an Eyeore icecube maker (yes I love Eyeore!!), a disney mobile phone charm and a tree decoration :goodvibes

Thank you SS, I love my pressies!! :banana:

and I got a lindt choccy reindeer :lovestruc candles,a lovely dove set(i'll use for my holiday) and a set of winnie the pooh socks!!! oh and the tube of dairy milk which i opened and scoffed a couple of weeks ago!!
Thankyou so much SS I love them!!
piccie to follow!

thanks to my secret santa, i got a lovely imited edition mickey mug from the disney store and a bar or thorntons choccy

Oh I was spoiled from my SS! :lovestruc

I got a Winnie the Pooh shoulder bag, Tinkerbell pencil, badges & erasers, a Minnie mouse pen, chocolate coins & a Mickey antenna topper!! :goodvibes

Thank-you so much SS - I'll pop some pics on later :thumbsup2

Big Thanks To My Ss. I Got 2 Big Bars Of Gorgeous Choci, A Lovely Little Mickey Mouse Teddy Bear. + A Amazing Mickey Mouse Plate. Will Upload Pics When My Cams Fixed. Thanks Again Ss..x :)

Thank you very much Santa.

Inside the present were lots of little ones.....

100_0789.jpg

and inside those....

100_0791.jpg

a necklace, a pendant and a whole bunch of things from my favourite place...DLRP. There was a pen, a pen holder, a key ring, a shrunken towel and a Mickey bag.

Thank you thank you thank you. :love:

I opened my gift at work today as planned and I received a lovely Lush gift set with some very yummy Christmas lip balm, a piece of Christmas Cake soap and a Christmas Pud ballistic. Thank you very much dear Secret Santa. I love it all.

Corinna

Lovely gifts everyone. :goodvibes

I got a Minnie Mouse mug, Mickey socks & a few choccie coins. Thank you again secret santa.

I will take & post a piccie tomorrow.

Got my picture finally taken of my Secret Santa presents...lovely!

Thank-you again! :thumbsup2

DSC02910.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter