**Secret Santa 2008 ~ Sent/Received**

Thanks for my gift. I got a bottle opener, and Micky Mouse 70th glass and a nice bar or personalized chocolate all in a nice box.

Thanks.

a massive thankyou to my secret santa,i had a lovely pressie. I got a lovely blue eeyore mug,thorntons lollies,beautiful eeyore gloves, a book by jodie picolt and a small bottle of bubbly I was thrilled thankyou soo much xxx :hug:

ps will post a piccie this afternoon when i get back from footie xx

lovely presents everyone :thumbsup2

Please don't forgot to post on here what you got....and we love to see piccies as well :)

...hello everyone! :wave:

Just wanted to thank my Secret DISanta for such fab prezzies! :thumbsup2 I was delighted to receive a mini bottle of Kir Royale :-)worship: ) and choccies PLUS a fantastic DVD of Pixar short films!!! This was an awesome gift as I had recently watched a Pixar documentary with my DS (who studied animation at Uni) and we were both keen to see these films! So thank you again from us both... :goodvibes

DSCF1191.jpg

thank you secert Santa
I love all the scrapbook stuff you sent me
will post a photo later

A great BIG thank you to my secret santa. I absolutely love my gifts:santa:

I got a DLRP 2009 calendar, a really funky DLRP keyring with floating red glitter beads and mickey heads, a bar of DLRP minnie chocolate and I was also sent some DLRP character chocolate coins for the children. DS6 and DD3 are thrilled with them :mickeyjum

Thanks again xx

ps I don't know how to post photo's, but I'll get DH to show me later xx

As promised here is a piccie of my gifts. Thanks again S.S. :hug:

P1030827.jpg

This is my first try of uploading photo's, so fingers crossed this works;)

Wrapped secret santa gifts
IMG_0204.jpg

Unwrapped gifts
IMG_0205.jpg

Thanks again to my ss xx

Sorry that didn't work - back to the drawing board!!

This is my first try of uploading photo's, so fingers crossed this works... ...Sorry that didn't work - back to the drawing board!!

First of all, you need to get your photos onto an image hosting website. I use Photobucket - here's a link... Upload your photos onto this site and then use the IMG code to post them on here... Good luck! :goodvibes

Ok, here goes. Take two!!

Wrapped gifts

IMG_0204.JPG

Unwrapped gifts

IMG_0206.JPG

Are you using Photobucket? If so i don't think you are copying & pasteing the right link?

Once you have uploaded the photo the photo from your pc to photobucket you need to click on the photo, on the side or underneath you will have 4 options in boxes: Share URL, Direct Link, HTML code, IMG code.

You need to copy the whole IMG code that is shown in the box, it will look similar to this:

(IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk318/pinky166_photos/AK.jpg[/IMG)

then you just paste it in your post on the DIS and your photo will be displayed. Hope that makes sense.

So sorry for the delay in posting as I'm away for a few days with family.

Just nipped on somebodies laptop to say a big thank you to my Secret Santa.

I got lots of lovely gifts so I apologize if i leave any out but i'm doing this from memory!

2 Fantastic Winter/Christmas soft toys - Winnie Pooh & Tigger
3 Yankie Candles - (my first and I'm converted!)
Lip Gloss
Winie the pooh Key ring/Bag Charm
Christmas Cake decorating sprinkles and snowmen bun cases and decorative wooden sticks (it won't let me type the correct term for them as it **** half the word out :rotfl:)
Some candy canes.

And for the girls
A magic Mickey mouse expanding towel each and a candy cane stick. They loved them.

So thank you thank you Secret Santa :love: I loved them all. Myself and DH don't get many presents since we've had kids so it was lovely to have all these gifts. :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter