**Secret Santa 2013 ~ Sent/Received**

I've Started my shopping, couldn't resist it :)

Finished my shopping today , just waiting for it to be delivered, then I will wrap and get hold of Father Christmas to come and collect it .

Bought my first gift today!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

mine have turned up in the post today so am all ready to post, just gotta wrap them up later then all done!

Most of mine arrived in the post today too. So excited to wrap them and get them on their way!

I have one thing left to buy. Very excited really looking forward to this exchange :)

Mine is wrapped, boxed and ready to send out, I'm getting rather excited about this exchange :santa:

Just waiting for payday to get a few things! Can't wait! Love Christmas!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am waiting for the gifts to arrive. For once I have the wrapping paper before the gifts.

Corinna

I have part of mine. need to go shopping for the rest but been all sick so haven't been near the disney store for 3 weeks :(

I wish I lived near a Disney store. Their shipping rates make buying the odd thing too expensive, and damnit, I want that little Christmas Pascal and some decorations!

I wish I lived near a Disney store. Their shipping rates make buying the odd thing too expensive, and damnit, I want that little Christmas Pascal and some decorations!

I don't really live near a Disney store. It's over an hours drive away but I go to dancing in Dublin every Wednesday normally and the Disney store on the way to Dancing :)

I used to have a Disney store about 1 hour away but they closed it earlier in the year :( Now the closest is 3 hours+ away in Bristol.

Last week I lucked out with the online store, certain products had an offer which made shipping £1 , and I needed one of them for the exchange , otherwise it is so expensive , as I rarely need to order over £50 worth.

When I arrived at work this morning after being on a few days off, my Secret Santa present was waiting for me. It will stay wrapped until Christmas Day and then I take it to work to help with having to work over Christmas.

Corinna

Ooh, I wonder what's in there Corinna, not sure I'll be able to contain myself till Christmas Day though :rotfl::rotfl:

Anyone else holding out till the big day ? :santa:

i'll be leaving mine til xmas day, tests my patience every year, but so far I've managed ;)
not to say i dont have a poke every now and then though :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter