**Secret Santa 2013 ~ Sent/Received**

Finished shopping today. Hopefully will all be wrapped tonight. :)

Don't live near a Disney store any more. :( but ordered my main gift!
I will be waiting till Xmas day to open mine. It's my bday Xmas day so will keep it for then :D

Ooh, I wonder what's in there Corinna, not sure I'll be able to contain myself till Christmas Day though :rotfl::rotfl:

Anyone else holding out till the big day ? :santa:

This year it will be oh so easy. I am crazy busy at the moment trying to get everything done before I go on holiday. Then I am away until 20th December. That day I will spend asleep once we get back from the airport and then I have to scramble to get ready for Christmas. By the time I will come up for air, it will be Christmas Day :lmao:

Corinna

Great, count me in. I will PM you tomorrow :-)

Okie Dokie Jen :)

stitchcrimbo2-1.jpg

Great start, so far taking part :~

Mandy (mandymouse)
Stacey (stba2006)
Stacy P (LunaMini)
Vicky (Vickyrowe)
Leanne (tinks_1989)
Emma (petals)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Clare L (BudgieMama)
Rachel T (jjk)
Karen (karentan)
Avvie (avviexxx)
Victoria (peachiepie)
Jen (jen_uk) - PM to follow

Me too! Mine are all wrapped, packed and addressed now! Just need to take them to the post office :D

I wish I was as organised as some of you! I have the ideas, I just need to get them sorted...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just waiting for 2 more items which will w here on the 7th! Then will be all packed and sent :D

I've got all my things ready...will wrap this week and then post when we can :goodvibes

I love this one, it's exciting to see what everyone gets :thumbsup2

I started wrapping mine last night. Felt so good to be starting the Christmas celebrations doing this :)

Just waiting for one item and hopefully will be posting on Friday/Saturday.

:banana::banana::banana:

So my present arrived today... well yesterday but I collected it from the post office today...

I have all the bits for mine just need to wrap it and post it.

This little lot was waiting for me when I got home from work...
1459753_10153555870195581_1180835294_n.jpg

Thank you soooooo much Eeyore (my Secret Santa ;) )! I'm having a real tough time at the moment and this made me smile! (I burst in to tear shortly after I put these on the table!) The box came decorated with some lovely Christmas stickers and all so beautifully wrapped up. They're going to taunt me now until Christmas!

I've just finished ordering my SS gifts (thank goodness for paypal payment after delivery!) As soon as they're here I'll get them wrapped up and on their way!

Aww, lovely pressies have arrived, it's so exciting, not sure I'll be able to control myself and leave them till Christmas :rotfl2: :santa:

Aww, lovely pressies have arrived, it's so exciting, not sure I'll be able to control myself and leave them till Christmas :rotfl2: :santa:

I can't. I can't control dd either. If I don't open them she will x

I can't. I can't control dd either. If I don't open them she will x

Yeah I may have caved and opened mine.. I was a little stressed and feeling sorry for myself and these made me smile:

I got a Tower of Terror Stitch snow-globe, A Holiday Vinylmation, Christmas pin, Yankee candle and two tarts.
I do give myself the rule if it gets opened before Christmas it had to sit under the tree unused until after Christmas day so they're all under my pink tree now :)

Love it all thank you secret sender and thanks for bringing a smile to my face on a stressful day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter