Secret Santa Exchange: Sent & Received

sweatpea3812 Maybe people really are afraid to sign up because you are just too willing to give them your puppy, kids and/or husband. Just for the record -- I don't need a puppy as we just got one last Saturday. I already have 2 kids, actually 4 if you count my DH older children who are 21 and 18. And I wouldn't trade my DH (not today at least). I'm just getting him broken in after being married nearly 7 years (Jan 4).

But hey, tomorrow's another day and all my "I won't trade" may change! Depends on how many puppy puddles I step in, how many times I hear MOM, he's hitting me, or if I have to pick DH undies off the floor again.

You know a thought just occurred -- how about trading them all but giving a fake address to the person who would be sending to you? :hyper:

I'm so happy for you,, you know those puppy puddles don't mean a thing when you get a wet kiss across the face or snuggles all day long( from the puppy not DH :) ..I want all the details , so pm me on what kind of puppy you got..and I'll let you know what to do with DH dirty undies:p :p

*just coming in to edit a spelling mistake unless your DH does have uddies like I type the 1st time,, then we have a whole different problem to deal with..:eek: :eek:

xmas-smiley-003.gif
Tomorrow is the last day for sign-ups!

sweetpea3812, I don't think my hubby has uddies. Unless he's been hiding some secret really really well from me:eek:

Pming you this evening about the puppy!!

Count me in! I've never done one of these, so I will have lots of questions. I just signed up for the kids exchange. This sounds like so much fun! Puppies, husbands, undies, etc. Now why don't we have to PM about what type of husband we would like and the kind of puppy instead of holiday scents and favorite drinks and candies!:tongue: I have to agree that shipping would be outrageous!:earseek:

:bounce: for procrastinaters

smilie_tannenbaum.gif

Glad you joined us, rafikimom!
xmas-smiley-031.gif

I will get names out tomorrow night.

Can we send puppies for the Secret Santa Exchange? 'Cause you know Santa does sometimes give puppies for Christmas.
chores_walkdog.gif

No puppies wanted at this house. I have two cats already, one of which is VERY skiddish. She would probably hide for a year at the sight of a puppy. :earseek:

But DH is up for bid occasionally, and boy is he a winner (SEE TAG!):tongue:

Check your PM inbox! Please have your packages mailed by December 11th !

Here is a list of those participating:
Mal
rafikimom
WDWMom
Beanie
TEK224
snowwhitefan
Dznypal
dtuleya
cuterlt
sweetpea3812
Belle0101
J&D
Tantor
clhcpaca

Thanks for participating!

xmas-smiley-037.gif

Jennifer, I am going to "stick" this to the top, so you can just change it to a Sent/Received thread whenever you are ready...:)

Happy Shopping, everyone! I will be doing mine at Disney this year! ;) 8 more days to go!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks, Beanie! Have a wonderful trip, and have fun shopping! ;)

My package will be mailed tomorrow!

xmas-smiley-045.gif

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 11, 2003 6:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkred>Days left to mail your Secret Santa gift! :eek:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Happy Holidays everyone!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
santa3.gif

Thanks for adding the countdown clock, Denise!

I mailed my package today. It has a long way to travel, but I mailed it priority, so it should reach its destination by the end of the week.

Have fun shopping, everyone!
xmas-smiley-022.gif

Looks like Im the first to get my secret pal package:bounce: :Pinkbounc

J&D youre really on the ball.

Im just starting to get my package ideas going.

anyway I got alot of neat things and a nice varitey ot things!!

a mermaid pin from "the world" shes my favorite
a pine candle-boy did the package smell good;) and a candle in the shape of "the mouse"
christmas note pads
a mickey photo album (we're going to the world in Oct our 25th anniversary:sunny:
christmas cookie cutters and stamp set for cookies looks real neat and next week I'm starting my baking
some cocoa supreme mix mint flavored love it:D
tic-tacs and a holiday pencil!!!!
great package!!!!! thanks so much again Jennifer I'll think of the you and the fun whenever I use the things in my package:wave2:

Have a freat holiday season everyone:wave2:

You're welcome, Dznypal! You did also receive the Ariel figurine and angel pin, right?

:D

ooops!!!!

yes I did recieve the figure and angle pin.

I opened the package on the dining roon table and when I went to the den to write my post I thought I had everything( that was the problem "I thought"!!!)

the ariel is in my disney room and the cute angle pin is on my coat.

thanks again for everything\

Penney

I actually got a few things for my package.
and I have ideas to finish it

hopefully by the end of next week my will be sent out!!!

:confused:

I actually got my package mailed off today!!!!

I hope the rest of the holiday shopping goes as easy as this did.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter