***Seed/Bulb Swap Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

roberrl187 said:
Mine is in the mail. Priority with confirmation. But I forgot to put a note in the box. Oops. Sorry exchange buddy.
:thumbsup2 Got it today! Thanks so much, I've always wanted to try an elephant ear!

Shayla and I had both recieved different kinds of seeds from PrincessMommyof2-Sarah and her daughter Ellie.

Shayla had recieved the following seeds-
*Watermelon
*True Lavender
*Cosmos
*Zinnia
*Shasta Daisies
*Pumpkin
*Sunflower
*Daisy
*Peas

I had gotten the following seeds-
*Shirley Poppy
*Larkspur
*Phlox
*Sunflower
*Nasturtium
*Peppers
*Chives
*Lavender
*Four O'Clocks

Thank you Sarah and Ellie for the many different types of seeds. I have to finish cleaning out the garden and will be planting many of the seeds that we had recieved.

I had also recieved my double exchange from Roxy-PixieDust32.
She had sent me-

*A set of 54 seedling pots
*6 pocket garden tote
*4 different types of gardening tools
*A set of 24 peat pots
*A package of 6 gladioli bulbs-I have never seen this color before.
*Mini water spraying bottle
*Carrot, basil, and Italian parsley seeds.

Thank you very much Roxy. I told Shayla that we can go out into the garden after the sun goes down to plant the bulbs and sunflower seeds that we had gotten from Sarah and her daughter. And, we will be planting some seeds if I can get dinner cooked before going out to the garden.

And, thank you for the tags.

mommytotwo said:
I had also recieved my double exchange from Roxy-PixieDust32.
She had sent me-

*A set of 54 seedling pots
*6 pocket garden tote
*4 different types of gardening tools
*A set of 24 peat pots
*A package of 6 gladioli bulbs-I have never seen this color before.
*Mini water spraying bottle
*Carrot, basil, and Italian parsley seeds.

Thank you very much Roxy. I told Shayla that we can go out into the garden after the sun goes down to plant the bulbs and sunflower seeds that we had gotten from Sarah and her daughter. And, we will be planting some seeds if I can get dinner cooked before going out to the garden.

And, thank you for the tags.

You're so welcome Patsy. :thumbsup2 I went back to Garden ridge and they have wayyy more bulbs and seeds on sale now :furious: so, I'll get you more like that and send them to you soon. The seeds are on sale now too :furious:

PixieDust32 said:
You're so welcome Patsy. :thumbsup2 I went back to Garden ridge and they have wayyy more bulbs and seeds on sale now :furious: so, I'll get you more like that and send them to you soon. The seeds are on sale now too :furious:

Thank you Roxy.
Seeds NEVER go on sale here, and they don't bring in much bulbs so you have to find them at the right time or you are out of luck.

Hopefully we will be able to do another seed swap this year-if so when would be the best time? Is will just be strictly seeds. I am able to plant things year around, so need some input.

Everyone has recieved their exchanges, so this is exchange is now CLOSED.
Thank you to all of you who had participated and made this a successful exchange. Hope you all have fun with your exchange items, and please feel free to post pictures of your plants and flowers as they grow.

mommytotwo said:
Thank you Roxy.
Seeds NEVER go on sale here, and they don't bring in much bulbs so you have to find them at the right time or you are out of luck.

Hopefully we will be able to do another seed swap this year-if so when would be the best time? Is will just be strictly seeds. I am able to plant things year around, so need some input.

Everyone has recieved their exchanges, so this is exchange is now CLOSED.
Thank you to all of you who had participated and made this a successful exchange. Hope you all have fun with your exchange items, and please feel free to post pictures of your plants and flowers as they grow.

Really? Well, Big lots had some at the regular price of .99 ct, then yesterday we went there and they're .15ct and .20 ct now and the bulbs .99 cents :yay: then garden ridge, had the bulbs for 3.99 now they're 1.00 :stir:

Thank you for hosting Patsy.

You're welcome.
That is a steal on the bulbs and seeds. The only time I came upon good deals on seeds were in Vegas, so I had purchased a bunch of them then.

mommytotwo said:
What is an elephant ear?

It is a green leafy plant that each leaf can grow up to 3 feet long and 2 feet wide.

Elephant_Ear_small.jpg

roberrl187 said:
It is a green leafy plant that each leaf can grow up to 3 feet long and 2 feet wide.

Elephant_Ear_small.jpg

:thumbsup2 I have seen those here before. There are so many different kinds of plants out there and I hardly know the proper names for them.

Yes, if I have luck with this elephant's ear, I am thinking that I'll try the black variety next year! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter