***Seed/Bulb Swap Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Post here when you send your exchange and when you have recieved your exchange.
Let us know who you recieved it from and what you had recieved. :thumbsup2

I had sent out one regular exchange, and one double exchange. Both of them should be arriving this week.
The other single exchange will be mailed this coming week.

:cool1: Mine arrived. :cool1:

Thanks so much Patsy (Mommytotwo). It arrived so quickly. I received: Two packages of bulbs (Freesias and Ranunculus), Two packages of seeds (snapdragons and aster) and it was all packaged in the cutest gardening tote complete with a set of mini tools. The fresia and ranunculus look beautiful. I can't wait to plant them. Thanks so much you are the best. :banana: :banana:

PS - I will be going to the post office Wed or Thurs.

roberrl187 said:
:cool1: Mine arrived. :cool1:

Thanks so much Patsy (Mommytotwo). It arrived so quickly. I received: Two packages of bulbs (Freesias and Ranunculus), Two packages of seeds (snapdragons and aster) and it was all packaged in the cutest gardening tote complete with a set of mini tools. The fresia and ranunculus look beautiful. I can't wait to plant them. Thanks so much you are the best. :banana: :banana:

PS - I will be going to the post office Wed or Thurs.

Have fun planting your bulbs and seeds, and hope you have a nice colorful spring.

Hi Patsy,

I received my exchange today, but the bee pot was broken in sooo many pieces :sad: it was well packed with the bubble wrap and peanuts, my DH went glue it with krazy glue and it looks OK. Sorry Patsy.

Let me go and find the bulbs and seeds to post them. Thank You so much Patsy, I was gonna get a ceramic item for you too, but I rather not, the mail man play ball with the boxes or something. :guilty:

PixieDust32 said:
Hi Patsy,

I received my exchange today, but the bee pot was broken in sooo many pieces :sad: it was well packed with the bubble wrap and peanuts, my DH went glue it with krazy glue and it looks OK. Sorry Patsy.

Let me go and find the bulbs and seeds to post them. Thank You so much Patsy, I was gonna get a ceramic item for you too, but I rather not, the mail man play ball with the boxes or something. :guilty:

:( I am SOOOOOO Sorry Roxy. Next time I know not to send those types of things. Are you still able to use the planter?

I had sent out another exchagne to a special little girl. It should arrive within 2-3 days.

mommytotwo said:
:( I am SOOOOOO Sorry Roxy. Next time I know not to send those types of things. Are you still able to use the planter?

Hi Patsy, sorry I was sending the reply last night when the boars when down :badpc: anyway, DH told me not to put soil in the planter b/c it might break, so i might put a small pot inside and put it some where away from the cats. :sad2:

I got my exchange ready to go tomorrow! :yay:

3 days till the send by date. Hope everyone is having fun.
I had just gone to the store today and picked up some pea seeds and chinese lantern. I hope they both grow. Shayla loves to eat peas and beans and I have never seen chinese lanterns around here, but really like them.

Yee haw, packed and waiting. Should be mailed out tomorrow! .....Or Friday! I reconsidered sending a planter after reading about the smashed one. :sad2: I'll be showering my two recepients with lots and lots of seeds! :woohoo:

PrincessMommyof2 said:
Yee haw, packed and waiting. Should be mailed out tomorrow! .....Or Friday! I reconsidered sending a planter after reading about the smashed one. :sad2: I'll be showering my two recepients with lots and lots of seeds! :woohoo:

Yup, you never know how things will arrive :(.

Oops! I send mine already :blush: sorry Patsy Im in so many xchanges, swaps. :crazy:

So mine is on its way to the aloha state :woohoo:

PixieDust32 said:
Oops! I send mine already :blush: sorry Patsy Im in so many xchanges, swaps. :crazy:

So mine is on its way to the aloha state :woohoo:

No problem Roxy, looking forward to it. :cool1:

Mine is in the mail. Priority with confirmation. But I forgot to put a note in the box. Oops. Sorry exchange buddy.

:bounce: DD (5) rec'd her exchange today; thanks Patsy! She just is in heaven over the new tote1 :love:

PrincessMommyof2 said:
:bounce: DD (5) rec'd her exchange today; thanks Patsy! She just is in heaven over the new tote1 :love:

:cheer2: Enjoy gardening with your mom Ellie and have a nice spring and summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter