Seeking a particular Mickey Mouse toy

buzzfan120

Earning My Ears
When I was a little kid, I had this Mickey Mouse shape sorter at my grandma's house. Made in the early 2000s by Fisher Price, it was shaped like Mickey's pants and had a handle shaped like his ears. It came with eight pieces--four of them were in the form of Mickey and his friends (a red oval Mickey piece, a pink square Minnie piece, a blue triangular Donald piece and a green circular Goofy piece). The other four pieces were the same shapes and colors, and each one had a raised imprint of an icon associated with its respective character (Mickey head icon, Minnie's bow, Donald and Goofy's hats). I'm trying to find a replacement for nostalgia purposes, but I missed the last eBay listing. There are a couple of listings for a toy that's very similar, but it's not the one I'm looking for. If you have this toy, please send me a PM to let me know. Sorry if this isn't the proper place to post this, but this was a really cute toy and I wish I'd held onto it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter