• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sell me on BOG dinner or is just lunch ok

It all depends on if you want to see the Beast! Dinner is a table and lunch is a counter when on the DDP. I think the food is really good, however they were out of the "gray stuff" on our last visit! It was really hard to get reservations for December, I waited too long, so lunch it is!

The Beast walks around and does photos in the library for dinner. I've done dinner twice, and the better experience was in the West Wing/Beast's bedroom. Not as loud, more intimate. You can request it at check in. Dinner is good. If you want that experience, go for it. I'd recommend using Touring plans reservation finder. Worked awesome for us.

If you don't think that experience would be important for your group, then do lunch. And if you want a jump on the crowds, consider a PPO breakfast.

We've only eaten Lunch and really enjoyed it! I like that you can pick the room you would like to sit in at lunch and refill your own drink as much as you want, I don't think you get that choice with dinner. We always try to sit in the West Wing. I've met the Beast on previous trips at Epcot the France Pavilion, Is BOG the only place to see and meet the Beast lately?

Last edited:
The braised pork and the soups (potato leek and french onion) were the highlights of our lunch. Try them if you can!

Pretty sure these are also available during dinner though a bit pricier, if you end up deciding to go for this option.

LOVED dinner. The mussels in saffron broth? Grey stuff? Delicious! Meeting the Beast? So fun.

Breakfast was meh, but it was my first time in the castle so still exciting.

Have lunch scheduled for our next trip and looking forward to it- I've got high hopes for the croque monsieur!

It' all about the Beast, that's why we did dinner several times. A wonderful meet and greet to finish off our dinner in the west wing. Shame our soon to be 10 y/o has outgrown it.

Dinner is better, but harder to get, as is breakfast. Lunch used to be more difficult until they added the breakfast. Enjoy!

I had lunch there last year, and I thought it was fine. I enjoyed the food and seeing the place.

My nephew and his wife went to both lunch and dinner, and they far preferred the dinner. So much so that we booked a dinner for their baby's upcoming second birthday there next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter