Sept 16 2012 - WONDERing who's on the Calif Coastal with me?!

Well, unless we were the only 2 that were somehow overcharged, then others should be getting the refund also.

Yes, we received the email and I thought that we had received and upgrade on a Sept 2014 we do have booked. I also thought that my husband had upgraded the cruise, and so I called him. But, no he hadn't done anything. Scratching my head, I was wondering if I had booked a cruise that I had forgotten. (We had four booked right now).

Then I saw that it was for the 2012 cruise. I was really confused.

I called and found out that it is refund for the taxes that had been reduced. I hadn't noticed the refund at that poing.

Whew!! I thought I was having some weird time lapse thing going on.

We haven't either, but we signed up with a TA so maybe it would go through her.
Just heard from our TA that our credit card should have been credited. Went online and indeed we had a $24 credit posted on 3/28. Enough for a couple of drinks with an umbrella on our next cruise, I figure. :umbrella:

Did anyone else who was on this cruise just today get an email from DCL with a $48 refund in port fees? Kind of weird to get that 6 mos after the cruise.

My friend and I both got credits on our CC..more than that amount though. I called Disney and they had no clue what it was..never got an email. I was wondering if maybe it had something to do with the AP discount being off??

I wasn't an annual passholder at the time of the cruise, so it wouldn't apply to me.

I wonder if it has to do with the number of people in your party or the kind of room you got? FYI, there were 4 of us (2A/2C) in a verandah.

My friend and I both got credits on our CC..more than that amount though. I called Disney and they had no clue what it was..never got an email. I was wondering if maybe it had something to do with the AP discount being off??

I got $24 back on my credit card. I didn't get an email. I'll take any money they want to give back! Lol

I don't get it..I got over $300..my friend got $174..that's alot more than $24 no matter how you look at it. We were on the Lasseter Winery tour, as was my friend (2 of us in our room went only one in the freind's room)..we were both Cat 5B..so now I'm thinking it had something to do with the Winery tour?

I don't get it..I got over $300..my friend got $174..that's alot more than $24 no matter how you look at it. We were on the Lasseter Winery tour, as was my friend (2 of us in our room went only one in the freind's room)..we were both Cat 5B..so now I'm thinking it had something to do with the Winery tour?

Holy Cannoli!! Now I'm feeling gypped with my measly $48 refund!! ;)

We did NOT go on the winery tour, so that didn't come from us...

Holy Cannoli!! Now I'm feeling gypped with my measly $48 refund!! ;)

We did NOT go on the winery tour, so that didn't come from us...

We got our $48 refund though it took me to email and ask the TA... I wonder if we would have got it back without my pestering her.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter