September 10th, 2023 - 7-Night British Isles Cruise from Southampton (Belfast, Greenock, Liverpool, Ringaskiddy, Portland)

We are going to stay about 3 or 4 nights afterwards. TA is making arrangements and flights to be completed with those.

Yes! 100 days left and I feel like I've already consumed all of the content on the Dream and the ports! We're doing a red eye flight from Boston and will stay in London the night before and the night after the cruise for a little London sightseeing. Very excited!!! :cool1:

Yes! 100 days left and I feel like I've already consumed all of the content on the Dream and the ports! We're doing a red eye flight from Boston and will stay in London the night before and the night after the cruise for a little London sightseeing. Very excited!!! :cool1:
Did you choose port excursions? Are you taking Disney transportation to/from the port?

Did you choose port excursions? Are you taking Disney transportation to/from the port?
I can book on the 12th and so far we're just hoping for:
Belfast- city walk and pub visit.
Cobh- Cork city drive and whisky center (and maybe the Titanic Museum on our own if we have time)

Greenock- train to Glasgow on our own to have lunch with a friend from there.
Liverpool - on our own British music experience in the Cunard building and maybe the see the Cavern club.
Portland - sounds like there is a shuttle to take you to Weymouth beach. I think we'll just check that area out and grab some fish & chips!

What about you?

Our hotels are both in walking distance to waterloo station so we're planning on taking the train from and to Gatwick and to and from Southampton.

Belfast Troubles Walking tour Belfast is so interesting and a beautiful townhall to visit. Black cab tours are amazing to learn about the troubles and Ireland history. We have done Antrim coast but would do it again.
Cobh Titanic Museum on our own
Greenock Have been to Edinburgh Castle but not Holyrood So Maybe?
Liverpool Western Museum and Museum of Liverpool on our own. We have done the Beatles taxi tour and loved it!
Liverpool cathedral is nice to include if you are walking the city. Only walked passed the Cavern Club.
Portland Don't know too much about it but if Weymouth is offered a definite want to see.

Will probably take Disney bus to port and back to LHR.
Looking forward to this cruise and just getting away in September. A really nice month to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter