September 10th, 2023 - 7-Night British Isles Cruise from Southampton (Belfast, Greenock, Liverpool, Ringaskiddy, Portland)

Thank you so much for your reponse. :thanks:

I;ve heard that too But we are arriving 2 days early to visit in London. We'll nerd to return to an airport terminal on cruise day.
I don't know which terminal, times etc.
Getting a little nervous.

I suggest asking a Disney agent via their chat feature. They gave me some info about a month ago about where to meet my rep. There were locations for each terminal so if you share your situation they might be able to help. Also, keep their phone number handy in case you need to call them the day of. I've never needed it before, but I did once spend about 20 minutes looking for their very tucked-away kiosk at one of the airports.

I suggest asking a Disney agent via their chat feature. They gave me some info about a month ago about where to meet my rep. There were locations for each terminal so if you share your situation they might be able to help. Also, keep their phone number handy in case you need to call them the day of. I've never needed it before, but I did once spend about 20 minutes looking for their very tucked-away kiosk at one of the airports.
@chiburple were you in Europe?
It's Stress you just don't need during travel. Keeping the phone number handy................ Thanks for the advice. :tigger:

@chiburple were you in Europe?
It's Stress you just don't need during travel. Keeping the phone number handy................ Thanks for the advice. :tigger:

The time that I couldn't find their kiosk? Yes. But for what it's worth I've done several European cruises with Disney and it was only once that they were a bit hidden away at a very small kiosk on the side. Look for someone wearing Mickey gloves. See you in 10 days!

The time that I couldn't find their kiosk? Yes. But for what it's worth I've done several European cruises with Disney and it was only once that they were a bit hidden away at a very small kiosk on the side. Look for someone wearing Mickey gloves. See you in 10 days!
:wave2: Are you using DCL transportation to Southampton?
Did you receive luggage tags. Taking my own poll. :tigger:

:wave2:@Drewsdad Did you have a pick up time or location sent to you from DCL? We are hoping to find them in Terminal 2 or 3.
Heading to London in 3 days. So have to back track to Heathrow 2 days later.

:wave2:@Drewsdad Did you have a pick up time or location sent to you from DCL? We are hoping to find them in Terminal 2 or 3.
Heading to London in 3 days. So have to back track to Heathrow 2 days later.
We are arriving Saturday and they are meeting us at our hotel on Sunday at 9. Bon Voyage . Ready to go

Im just back from the 4 Night Spain cruise from Southampton. We left from the Queen Elizabeth II Terminal. Ive just posted my arrival to Southampton days, which might be of interest. I'll be doing Embarkation Day next and I will go through the whole process, which might be of interest too.

If you have any questions about Southampton, let me know :)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...pdated-southampton-tuesday-29-august.3929341/

Well the Flights have started we are in Atlanta headed to JFk before London. Getting real. Safe travels all, we are found to have a fantastic trip

IMG_0069.jpeg

Embarkation Information

For those who might miss it, this is what my Embarkation at Queen Elizabeth II Terminal was like

I went down to the hotel lobby at 11.am and my taxi arrived at 11.10am. I had pre booked with Radio Taxis for 11.15am pickup. I paid cash for the journey but they do accept card. It was £10, I didnt tip, just paid what the fare was.

Arrival at Queen Elizabeth II Terminal was easy. The taxi was directed into a big covered warehouse area which was divided into different sections for taxi drop off and pick up.

The entrance building was at the the far end. There a big signs and lost of port staff so its organized and easy to find where to go. I was first directed to the luggage drop area. They checked I had the DCL luggage tag and then a porter took my bag. There is no need to tip the luggage porters in Southampton.

Then I was directed to the entrance queues. Port staff checked my PAT form and I was directed into the 12pm queue. It was now 11.35am.

At 11.40 our queue was allowed into the main check in hall and into the switch backs. It moved fast as there were alot of desks open. At the check in they checked my PAT form and my passport and that I had done the Health Questionnaire. I was given a wristband and then told to go up stairs. On the way to the next level was the DCL Embarkation Photo OP.

Up the escalator to the next level and I was in the final holding area before security and walking onto the ship. It was now about 11.50am and this area was crowded as they hadnt called Boarding Group 1 yet. There are a lot of seats but not much else.

Boarding Group 1 was called at 11.55am and they moved quickly though and soon it was Group 11, my boarding group.
When the boarding group is called there a switchback to get to the security area. They have 3 security lanes, so they get through people fast. Just like at the airport, bags in the scanner, walk through the scanner.

And then finally I was walking through the glass walkway. I checked the time after my welcome announcement and it was 12.15pm.

Back from a great 7 day BRitish Island's cruise.
What did everyone do?
I especially enjoyed Cobh port despite the rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter