September 2010 PTR, Celebrating Our Anniversary (With My In-laws?)

Boy it has been a while since I've updated! With 42 days left to go, all I can do is wait. We decided to fly instead of drive since Southwest had flights for $79 back in June. We removed a day from the vacation so now we are leaving 10/02 instead of 10/03. The $$ we saved from taking off a day paid for the plane tickets and the added bonus of not paying for gas or extra hotel room for the drive down! :woohoo: I also do not have to take extra time off of work for driving days.

I have reserved a scooter with Apple Scooters for my FIL. I purchased another suitcase. I've bought a few more clothes and some nice dresses. I needed the new clothes anyway since I've lost 20 pounds since March. I finally got my braces off last week after 3 & 1/2 years! :cool1: That was exciting! The before and after pictures they took are really amazing! Worth every penny. Now I don't have to worry about food getting stuck in the brackets. Now I just have to keep up with my retainer, :rotfl:.

I am trying to keep myself busy with stuff to look forward to until the time for the trip so I don't drive myself crazy waiting for it.

Things to look forward to:
1. Partylite Candle Party 8/20 (also my birthday party)
2. My birthday 8/21
3. Back to school for my son 8/25 (starts High School!)
4. Labor Day Weekend Family Reunion in Bristol, TN 9/4-9/6
5. My son's 14th birthday 9/05
6. My son's birthday party, 9/18 (he wanted to have his party after the new Halo game was released).
7. Leave for Disney!! 9/25 :dance3:

I will leave off for now with one of my favorite pictures from our trip last October.

DisneyHalloweenTrip2009140-1.jpg

--Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter