• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015 Countdown!

My fam absolutely LOVES doing WDW in September! Only 77 more days till we're home :cool1:.

We book Bounceback every year, so it's looking like our dates for 2015 will be Aug 29-Sept 5. We love POR, and that's where we'll be this year, but may shoot for the Poly next year. We've never stayed deluxe, and would love to do it at least once. However, we may find that, just like when we bumped up from Pop to POR, once we go deluxe, we may never want to go back to mod haha!:rotfl2:

Joining!!!

We are going Sept 10th to 19th, staying at Asmu.
I am so ridiculously excited!! I cant wait to book.

I'm here :wave: Sept 19-26 POP
Lori(me), John(husband),Andrew(son's graduation)
Steven(brother-in-law),Janice(sister-in-law), Steven Jr(nephew 11)
^ ^ ^
FIRST. DISNEY. TRIP

My fam absolutely LOVES doing WDW in September! Only 77 more days till we're home :cool1:.

We book Bounceback every year, so it's looking like our dates for 2015 will be Aug 29-Sept 5. We love POR, and that's where we'll be this year, but may shoot for the Poly next year. We've never stayed deluxe, and would love to do it at least once. However, we may find that, just like when we bumped up from Pop to POR, once we go deluxe, we may never want to go back to mod haha!:rotfl2:

Thanks for joining in! Let the planning begin!
Joining!!!

We are going Sept 10th to 19th, staying at Asmu.
I am so ridiculously excited!! I cant wait to book.

Add me!!!:cool1:

Our original plan was to go in November as my son really wanted to see the Christmas lights, but DH and I talked and we can't wait that long and we want to be able to enjoy the beach so we bumped it to September and are bribing him with a trip on the Polar Express haha.

We are either staying off site or doing a split 12 day stay. Don't have exact dates yet but probably beginning-mid Sept. We have done Sept 2 other times and really love it that time of the year. Thinking about the Gaylord Palms, Waldorf Astoria and Grand Floridian. A bit humid and hot that time of the year, but the crowd levels are unbeatable!

We are doing this trip all out as we will likely not go back to Disney for a while after this one.

Add me!!!:cool1:

Our original plan was to go in November as my son really wanted to see the Christmas lights, but DH and I talked and we can't wait that long and we want to be able to enjoy the beach so we bumped it to September and are bribing him with a trip on the Polar Express haha.

We are either staying off site or doing a split 12 day stay. Don't have exact dates yet but probably beginning-mid Sept. We have done Sept 2 other times and really love it that time of the year. Thinking about the Gaylord Palms, Waldorf Astoria and Grand Floridian. A bit humid and hot that time of the year, but the crowd levels are unbeatable!

We are doing this trip all out as we will likely not go back to Disney for a while after this one.

Got ya added! Just let me know when you decide on dates and/or resorts and I will get it updated for you. See you already found your way also to our FB group!

Add us to - we will be going September 19 - September 27 doing a split stay at Wilderness Lodge and Universal.

I can't wait to start planning - we are really hoping for a free dining offer during our stay.

My Husband and I went for a short trip April 2013 but the kids haven't been since November 2011 - we can't wait for 2015!!

Add us to - we will be going September 19 - September 27 doing a split stay at Wilderness Lodge and Universal.

I can't wait to start planning - we are really hoping for a free dining offer during our stay.

My Husband and I went for a short trip April 2013 but the kids haven't been since November 2011 - we can't wait for 2015!!

:cool1:Welcome! Every trip we have ever taken in September we have always had the free dining so we are spoiled. I can't imagine not having it.

We are going next year, Sept 19-Sept 25 and staying at BC. It is my boyfriends 1st trip and also celebrating 2 years of cancer free

Well look who joined us! You know once I have you on the list you cannot change your mind ;)
I know, I know.... :)

I just can't see us being able to save enough for a trip until then plus dreaming of free dining....

Already have our park days picked and ADR picks. Just need to have a trip booked now!

Well I wonder if this will be the week 2015 packages will be released. Has been this week the past two years. I sure hope so!

Princesskimmy: I recognize you from BBC Disney Travel board. :wave: we will miss each other on our trips though :(

I am ready for the rates to be released so I can set our savings plan up correctly. Don't think we will be booking till early next year though.

Have any of y'all gone with a 7 month old? As long as this pregnancy stays our LO will be just over 7 months when we go. I am thinking about what I will need to bring as he/she will be on formula and purée foods at that point. Just thinking about that and if we will be able to save up enough money in time is making me think we should wait to 2016. But I don't really want to wait that long. Plus we will go again when this LO turns 3 just like we did for DD. So much to think about now. Lol

Joining :)

We are planning our trip for Sept. 20-26th and doing a split stay at POR and CR. It's been so long that our boys don't really remember their past 2 visits. It will be like seeing them experience WDW for the first time again.

Joining :)

We are planning our trip for Sept. 20-26th and doing a split stay at POR and CR. It's been so long that our boys don't really remember their past 2 visits. It will be like seeing them experience WDW for the first time again.

Welcome to our small little group right now.

Hi,

This thread can be my first post.

I'm going in a party of 10 to POR between the 11th - 22nd September. I haven't been back since 1997 and my wife and kids are going for their first visit.

60 weeks to go!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter