September 2015 Countdown!

We are keeping the same dates but changing hotels. I didn't realize just how significant the military discount is. We will now be staying at AKL! In a savanna view room. Perfect for our first trip. :)

We just decided to book yesterday for September 15/18 for our 40th anniversary! GF main bldg. Now to try and find some dining reservations!

We are going Sept 9-17 Beach Club with and added a day at Discovery Cove!!! I have been saving forever. I cannot wait I cannot wait!!

I have decided that next year I will be taking a mother/daughter trip. We will be staying at POP from Sept 20-26, 2015. So excited as we have never done a trip alone together. Hoping the current BB that was just released is still available when my DH and I go for our anniversary trip in Sept. We will go either way but would like to have FD booked instead of waiting till May next year. Only 411 days to go.

Hate how long away it is but at least I have another trip planned. :cool1:

Could we please be added to the list. TIA. :)

I have decided that next year I will be taking a mother/daughter trip. We will be staying at POP from Sept 20-26, 2015. So excited as we have never done a trip alone together. Hoping the current BB that was just released is still available when my DH and I go for our anniversary trip in Sept. We will go either way but would like to have FD booked instead of waiting till May next year. Only 411 days to go.

Hate how long away it is but at least I have another trip planned. :cool1:

Could we please be added to the list. TIA. :)

Hope you get the BB for free dining. I hate the waiting to see if we will get it. They keep putting out the discounts later and later.

Exciting update, me and my best friend have decided on a split stay after much deliberation. 10 days at Pop and 2 at The Polynesian at the end as a real treat, it's like a dream come true for us. We can't wait to book everything.

Exciting update, me and my best friend have decided on a split stay after much deliberation. 10 days at Pop and 2 at The Polynesian at the end as a real treat, it's like a dream come true for us. We can't wait to book everything.

:cool1: That is great!

Sorry Mrs grumpy but I'm changing my dates from 9/19-9/26 to 9/12- 9/19. Still staying at pop. Thank you

Update: We've been to the TA and extended our booking to 14 nights. :)

We're now staying at POR from 12th - 26th September 2015. Ten of us on a huge family holiday and only 397 days to wait.:dance3:

Update: We've been to the TA and extended our booking to 14 nights. :)

We're now staying at POR from 12th - 26th September 2015. Ten of us on a huge family holiday and only 397 days to wait.:dance3:

A longer trip is always so much better!

After thinking hard the past couple weeks, we have decided not to go to Disney next year. We will have a 7 month old at that time and I just can't see how I would handle the formula and baby food for the trip. I don't want to cut down the number of days because I want more time in the parks than we had last year. So we will probably go in 2016 when baby will be one and a half years old. I will be sad not going, but it will be for the best. We are thinking of doing a short 4-5 day trip to Pigeon Forge, TN instead. It will be less stress and just a small getaway.

So I will be leaving the group but will join for 2016. Also hoping to go in Feburary of 2018 when this baby will turn 3.

Enjoy your trips next year :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who plans so early! I just booked our trip a few days ago. 9/5-9/11 at ASMu followed by a 3 night cruise on the Dream. Let the countdown (and obsessive planning) begin!

After thinking hard the past couple weeks, we have decided not to go to Disney next year. We will have a 7 month old at that time and I just can't see how I would handle the formula and baby food for the trip. I don't want to cut down the number of days because I want more time in the parks than we had last year. So we will probably go in 2016 when baby will be one and a half years old. I will be sad not going, but it will be for the best. We are thinking of doing a short 4-5 day trip to Pigeon Forge, TN instead. It will be less stress and just a small getaway.

So I will be leaving the group but will join for 2016. Also hoping to go in Feburary of 2018 when this baby will turn 3.

Enjoy your trips next year :)

I hate taking people off the list but totally understand. It would probably be less stress if you waited.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who plans so early! I just booked our trip a few days ago. 9/5-9/11 at ASMu followed by a 3 night cruise on the Dream. Let the countdown (and obsessive planning) begin!

Thanks for joining us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter