September 2015 Countdown!

Count me in as well. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary in The World September 13-19th. Now we are just trying to figure out which resort we would like.:banana:

Hey everyone! I'll be joining in September as well! Dates are still unknown. Right now we're talking about staying at POP! There will be 10 of us going...me, my husband, our two kids, my sister, her hubby, her two kids and our parents :) So excited to plan!!!

Hey everyone! I'll be joining in September as well! Dates are still unknown. Right now we're talking about staying at POP! There will be 10 of us going...me, my husband, our two kids, my sister, her hubby, her two kids and our parents :) So excited to plan!!!

Sounds like a fun trip! I can't wait to have a BIG family vacation like that!

September 17th-25th! I'm disappointed we aren't going to be there during F&W this year. Next year we well! :)

Just added another day to our trip :cool1: We are not going for 11 nights. Our longest trip yet. We plan on doing 10 park days with now an added rest day in the middle. We plan on using our extra day to sleep in, go to DTD for shopping and dinner and then back to resort for a night around the pool and to bed early. Hopefully this will give us a nice rest day to start the 2nd half of the trip. So excited!

We're planning a September trip! Looking at the 19th through the 25th, probably staying at Pop Century! It'll be my mom and I, and we're hitting the Halloween party plus Food and Wine

We just booked today! We'll be at the Beach Club Sept 12-20. Taking one day to go to Kennedy Space Center, then rest is full time Disney! Hoping that the Halloween party will start while we're there too! First time staying on property and first time with more than just a couple days of running like crazy around the parks. Since we don't go often (last time I went was 8 years ago), we are doing this extra special. It will also be our 5 year anniversary next year, so go big or go home!

We're planning a September trip! Looking at the 19th through the 25th, probably staying at Pop Century! It'll be my mom and I, and we're hitting the Halloween party plus Food and Wine

We just booked today! We'll be at the Beach Club Sept 12-20. Taking one day to go to Kennedy Space Center, then rest is full time Disney! Hoping that the Halloween party will start while we're there too! First time staying on property and first time with more than just a couple days of running like crazy around the parks. Since we don't go often (last time I went was 8 years ago), we are doing this extra special. It will also be our 5 year anniversary next year, so go big or go home!

Got you both added!

Hello! I'm already a part of the facebook group so I wanted to join in on here.

September 13 - 18th POR :)

Just booked a bounceback before I left Monday, so I'm officially going next September! Glad to find this group! Right now my dates are September 13-18th at Wilderness Lodge - probably doing a few days at Universal before that! Let the countdown begin!!!

Courtneyprincess:

Just booked a bounceback before I left Monday, so I'm officially going next September! Glad to find this group! Right now my dates are September 13-18th at Wilderness Lodge - probably doing a few days at Universal before that! Let the countdown begin!!!

Courtneyprincess:

Welcome!

I'm in for August/Sept 2015!

My dates:
AKV - Aug 30th to Sept 2nd
BWV - Sept 2nd to Sept 7th

:cool1:

We are getting ready to book our trip for September 2015 now! We are going September 1-September 11. Just have to decide between LMM at AoA or a preferred pool view at POP. (Any tips???) :dance3:

Either way. Disney is on the brain and in the heart! We can't wait to take the kids again!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

We are getting ready to book our trip for September 2015 now! We are going September 1-September 11. Just have to decide between LMM at AoA or a preferred pool view at POP. (Any tips???) :dance3:

Either way. Disney is on the brain and in the heart! We can't wait to take the kids again!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

If you want to possibly be able to appy a discount I would go with POP. AOA LM rooms are normally not included in any of the discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter