September 30th, 2004 Wonder

Welcome Princess! We are crossing EVERYTHING and hoping this cruise goes off without a hitch - I just read on the boards that yet ANOTHER Tropical Depression is forming - no name yet, just "Tropical Depression 12" :mad:

goofy - hey! October 8 is MY birthday so this will be sort of a birthday cruise for me as well :)
No we all just HAVE to gather for a cocktail :)

I hear the tv talking about Hurricane Carl..........I sure hope he isn't near.(or come our way) Hey my birthday is on the 10th. WOW! I keep hearing about door signs. What exactly are those?Let's hope for lots of :sunny:

This is my 1st post, so I hope I'm doing this right. We are going on the Sept 30th cruise as well. Travelling with DH, DS age 10 and DS age 4 months.

Welcome Tink......

We're planning a DIS gathering for cocktail on the boat after safety drill.

I guess I'm in charge of picking a spot.

Guess we could vote on promenade lounge (inside w/seating)

or at signals bar near adult pool

(outside in the sun :sunny: ) , not far from sail away party.

Allright everyone. Where and when are we going to meet? Or are we going to leave notes for eachother on the doors? Bridget do you have a room number yet? Goofy, I hope your situation gets worked out soon. Crossing my fingers for you. Princess, I have a feeling I will see you every night at dinner. :thewave:

I prefer meeting in the airconditioning, however, my son doesn't want to miss the Sail-away celebration from 4:30-5:15. So that would put us on deck 9. So I guess either would be great!

Saw that some are on deck 7, we are too, midship.

Goofy---This is our 4th Disney Cruise too, but 1st time on the Wonder.

I'm all for Signals right after the sail-away party :) Will that be a problem for our friends with kids? I know the CMs are strict about kids in the adult pool - but I'm sure we can all gather at the bar, right?? I mean, we can just get a drink and move away if that's a problem :)

I AM GETTING REALLY EXCITED EVERYBODY!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Oh and I almost forgot - we are in Cabin 6500 -- waaaaaaaaaay forward on Deck 6 - it's actually a handicap access room - we were a rebook so we went from a Cat 6 to a Cat 8 but we do NOT care as long as we're on it!!!:teeth:

Hi everyone! We got our docs finally yesterday!!!! This weather is killing me though. Our wedding is on the 25th and we are supposed to have a garden ceremony, but I am thinking that hurricane remminants will most likely prevent that. We need some serious pixy dust and I think that I have already shaken it all out of Tinkerbell!!!!!!

Prosephone - I will send some pixie dust your way! We don't need it for the California weather right now! You can have ALL of mine except for the bit I'm saving to toss at our cruise weekend :)

yeah but the whole rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck.

(Or at least that's what they told me as it poured down on mine.)

The photographer did get us in a couple outdoor pictures by holding an umbrella over us. In the picture no one knows it's there.

Thanks goofy & kalypso! I guess only time will tell... But the waiting is killing me. It is a good thing that I have a million things to get done before the wedding and hm that keep me from totally obsessing!!!

Prosephone - just keep that picture in your head...It's about 5:30pm on September 30, the sun is shining, a light breeze blows on the deck of the Wonder...as you start off on your WONDERful honeymoon without a care in the world and your new found friends all raise a toast to how blessed they are to be on this ship!!

Speaking of which...how are we all going to know one another? I will bring my ABC castmember geeky nametag :)

Hmmmm... That's a good one.

But I remember reading somewhere that lime green is the DIS color.

(Could be shirt or hair tie?)

Anyone else with ideas?

Lime green is fine - I have a lime green t-shirt I can bring and change into for our meeting :) My nametag - LOL - is a CM nametag since ABC is owned by Disney :earsgirl:

Well my four stow aways are DS -10, DS-8, DD-6, DD-3.Lime green.......I can manage that. Yes Pinocchio I believe I will see you at dinner every night:earseek:

My oldest is watching all the hurricanes and checking their progress on the internet....he's so funny...watching the weather channel.

Let's keep hoping for alot of:sunny:

Don't know if I own any lime green... but I know that I have a green outfit just not exactly lime, I am sure that will do. Have we decided where we are meeting yet? Or did I totally read over it and not comprehend? Oh yeah our stateroom is 6578. Sorry I am so scattered. Too much on my mind with my wedding next Sat!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter