September/October 2014 Roll Call

One of the benefits of the breakfast is being able to meet the characters without having to queue in the M&G lines. It can be a timesaver that way.

With your 3 breakfasts, you'll cover the Winnie the Pooh group; Donald, Daisy, Mickey Mouse and Goofy in Safari gear and the Princesses.
I've had breakfast at both Tusker House and Crystal Palace. Both offer a decent spread. I haven't done Akershus.

Which one were you thinking of dropping and which dining location were you thinking of adding?

I was thinking Tusker House because I wanted to keep Crystal Palace to be early into the park & Winnie & Akershus for princesses & photo package. But then as we don't have a lot of time at DW it would be good for kids to have photos with Donald & Daisy as they haven't seen them before

I was thinking Tusker House because I wanted to keep Crystal Palace to be early into the park & Winnie & Akershus for princesses & photo package. But then as we don't have a lot of time at DW it would be good for kids to have photos with Donald & Daisy as they haven't seen them before

Didn't have plans to add anymore as I've already got 8 table service meals. If we keep all breakfast ADR's would pay for Sci-Fi diner & Trails End.

Congrats!

Hope you manage to get on TSM and 7DMT when you get there.

Thanks PIO, I'm sure we'll make it on.

It is so close now, I'm very excited. This weekend we will be finalising the system to water the garden and working out what bills need to be paid while we are gone. Plus stocking up on cat food. :rotfl2:

5 sleeps to go!

Safe travels to all those leaving between now and mid October. I won't have a lot of time between now and then to post, but wish you all the most fantastic holidays.

May a sprinkling of pixie dust bring you great weather, no transport delays, and bucket loads of fun. :thumbsup2

Well, that's it, all my FP+ are now booked.

Missed out on Toy Story Mania and 7DMT, but got everything else we wanted. :yay:

I managed to get TSMM one afternoon around 4.30. Plus with the extending of MK hours I have got both A&E & 7DMT late at night.

Not long to go now!
(we need to stock up on cat food to,but only for one)

Happy trails to those travelling in the next week!! September is flying by quick. Soon it'll be October and there will be a bunch of us who can say..."We're travelling THIS month".

:cool1:

We fly out of Adelaide in 8 days! The packing has started. We have a night in Sydney (the only way I could get $1100 flights) and then off to Vegas for 3 nights and then Pop Century :)

DD will turn 8 in exactly 2 weeks and I have a perfect day planned. My kids love the water, so we will be at Blizzard Beach for most of the day, before heading to MK for dinner at CRT, including a Her Royal Highness package. Our FP+ for the days are all princess meet and greets and then we will watch MSEP and Wishes.

We will be in NY for DS's birthday, 2 weeks later, which is just as exciting. He is a massive Friends fan and he doesn't know it, but there is currently a Central Perk Pop up coffee shop open until Oct 18 to celebrate 20 years of Friends. It had the original orange lounge in it, with heaps and heaps of Friends memorabilia and souvenirs. He is going to lose the plot! Then we are doing Toys R Us, Madam Tussauds, Ripley's Believe it or not and the Avengers expo (massive fan).

I can't wait!

5 sleeps to go!

Safe travels to all those leaving between now and mid October. I won't have a lot of time between now and then to post, but wish you all the most fantastic holidays.

May a sprinkling of pixie dust bring you great weather, no transport delays, and bucket loads of fun. :thumbsup2

Thanks Wanderlust, best wishes and save travels to you as well pixiedust:

Yikes, only 4 sleeps for us (not that the 4th night will be much sleep as we have to get up at 2.45am the next morning!) :scared1:

We fly out of Adelaide in 8 days! The packing has started. We have a night in Sydney (the only way I could get $1100 flights) and then off to Vegas for 3 nights and then Pop Century :)

DD will turn 8 in exactly 2 weeks and I have a perfect day planned. My kids love the water, so we will be at Blizzard Beach for most of the day, before heading to MK for dinner at CRT, including a Her Royal Highness package. Our FP+ for the days are all princess meet and greets and then we will watch MSEP and Wishes.

We will be in NY for DS's birthday, 2 weeks later, which is just as exciting. He is a massive Friends fan and he doesn't know it, but there is currently a Central Perk Pop up coffee shop open until Oct 18 to celebrate 20 years of Friends. It had the original orange lounge in it, with heaps and heaps of Friends memorabilia and souvenirs. He is going to lose the plot! Then we are doing Toys R Us, Madam Tussauds, Ripley's Believe it or not and the Avengers expo (massive fan).

I can't wait!

Have a fantastic time :)

So jealous you get to see central perk we are massive fans. We will be there oct 27 so we just miss it by a week :(

I can't wait!

Well those birthdays are going to be amazing and hard to top!
Have a wonderful time and safe travels :)

14 days and counting for us

5 sleeps to go!

Have a fantastic trip!

I just got back yesterday. Sad to be finished my trip, but it's good to be home.

Best wishes to everyone already on their travels, and for those leaving soon!

Sharonco, that's a shame about missing NY.
Are you having longer at WDW now?
Cant wait to read all the trip reports.......:thumbsup2

I am a little disappointed but I think I would prefer NYC a bit more when the kids are older :-) We have 18 days in Orlando now - 35 days to go and counting.

What is happening with the AUD? the rate is certainly going down rapidly :-(

I booked more Fastpasses this morning (Still can't get the 7 Dwarves Mine Train) & I'm still trying to get a booking at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique; fingers crossed something comes up - has anyone done this before?

Looking forward to your TR Zanzibar, I hope you had a fabulous time!

Safe travels to everyone travelling in the coming days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter