Sergeant-at-Arms of the camping boards

:confused3Why, oh why, did ya'll have to post that link??!! Yes...I bit. And yes, I read every comment. Couldn't stop. Couldn't believe that people could be that mean!! And Disney people at that!:headache:

MomofSix....Praying for your success!!! I know your family will have a blast!! And cannot wait for the TR!:cool1:

OMG, he might break into a smile and his belly button would fall off. :lmao:

:rotfl: I've never heard of that....does the smile cause the belly button to fall off or is it the bubbles?

It should work for bubbles. Do you think it would work for Bublés???

Hope not. ;)

Is it hot in here, or is it just me???

:rotfl2: DH bought me a DVD last year. :dance3:

The dog just passed some gas.

I'll bet it was you and your friend playing dueling...um ....banjos. Yeah, banjos.

:confused3Why, oh why, did ya'll have to post that link??!! Yes...I bit. And yes, I read every comment. Couldn't stop. Couldn't believe that people could be that mean!! And Disney people at that!:headache:

I issued a warning....I did my part to save you. Even Disney has its villains.

And just think...the WORST posts were deleted so you still didn't get the full effect. :eek:

Now go read the bubble thread, you'll feel better. Not really :lmao:

You should see what he does around a campfire. Dangerous!!! :scared1:

I did NOT pass gas around the campfire. I did it during supper, when the aroma from the food would cover it up, like a gentleman should. :thumbsup2

You should see what he does around a campfire. Dangerous!!! :scared1:

One more question...
If Michael passes gas in the tub does that make it a Bublé bath??? :rotfl:

A guy friend did that experiment on a band trip in HS. Def flammable. :lmao:

Buble bath. :rotfl2: Lisa's on a roll!!!

I did NOT pass gas around the campfire. I did it during supper, when the aroma from the food would cover it up, like a gentleman should. :thumbsup2

Sounds like the proper etiquette. Straight from Emily Post.

What are all you people doing up? I have an excuse, I did a rare night shift at MK.
BTW, after the park closed at 9 and cleared, they rehersed the MNSSHP parade, pretty neat.

well Lou I'm usually up this late, most nights to 1 or 2, but tonight will be an early about midnight. I've never done/no plans to do MNSSP, but would love to see the parade!

And just think...the WORST posts were deleted so you still didn't get the full effect. :eek:

Holy cats - you mean there were WORSE posts than the venom on that thread now?? :eek: :scared1: :faint:

One more question...
If Michael passes gas in the tub does that make it a Bublé bath??? :rotfl:

:lmao: Why yes, I think it does!!

after the park closed at 9 and cleared, they rehersed the MNSSHP parade, pretty neat.

Very cool indeed! We did MNSSHP for the first time last year and I gotta say the parade was definitely the highlight. :hmghost:

I thought Bruce did something special to the ribs. Now I know better!
:rotfl2:

This is silly and nonsensical and I will not be a part of this. I have too much vital information to impart on the lesser beings to waste my time here, and I won't be back, and I won't read any more replies, and I won't even cook you dinner.

So there.

This is silly and nonsensical and I will not be a part of this. I have too much vital information to impart on the lesser beings to waste my time here, and I won't be back, and I won't read any more replies, and I won't even cook you dinner.

So there.

After learning your culinary secrets, I'm not sure I could handle any more vital information. FWIW I'm GLAD you're not cooking dinner. IMHO, it would not be very tasty anyway. At least not a good taste. JMHO. Now go live in a bubble!

After learning your culinary secrets, I'm not sure I could handle any more vital information. FWIW I'm GLAD you're not cooking dinner. IMHO, it would not be very tasty anyway. At least not a good taste. JMHO. Now go live in a bubble!

NO!! Don't you know bubbles are the work of the devil and should be avoided at all costs?!?!

320px-SMirC-devil.svg.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter