*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Hey do you think you could make me an avatar that has a black spade to pretty much cover the whole thing and a skull inside of it?

Ok here it is

4y0o5ef.jpg

Maybe you could resize it, Oh yeah and is it possible to make like the skull have like that wave color thing like your avatar does, when it like waves by and changed color, do you think you can do it from white to red? Only if you can, if you cant its ok.

ok this picture i really would like to be my sig and avittar picture so if you could get the ship and the then the oragan thing that says serenity on it and then add the words "you can't take the sky from me" without the "" in kinda the same font as the word serenity if you could thanks shadow
firefly_01_1600x1200.jpg

Hey I was wondering if you could make this picture into a grudge signature or something resembling grudge. I don't care what colors cause I don't know what would go good with it. But here it is thanks in advance :).

7bc42f3c.png

Edit: opps here is the rest of my post lol

Hey Shadow :) Can you please make me a Fall Out Boy signature with the verse from their song The Music or the Misery, "I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best"? I'm not so picky about colors, so just make it however you think would look best, lol. I could attempt to make it, but you're way better than I am. Thanks!

Hey shadow, i was wondering if you could make me a signature that says "shut up and drive" for Rihanna's new song and i'm ok with any color that looks best

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter