*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

I would just like to say one thing to shadowkittykat i really love all of the avvies and signatures you take the time to make and everyone just loves them YOU SHOULD FEEL VERY VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!

Squeaky

could you make me a siggy with an icon to go with it??

I want a sig/icon based on The Three Musskateers, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. I need the sig and maybe the icon if you can do it say, All for one and one for all! CoolKid. You can research it if you dont know about the movie.

4lqr5ox.jpg

4uyoniw.jpg

5241lsi.gif

lobster.png

Under%20the%20Sea%20Christmas%20Tree_thumb.jpg

can u combine these images and say beautiful life pls and ty

Shadow, can you make me a avatar like yours that has a blue background and it says Davn and it changes from white to blue. :)

Thanks so much! How do I save it to where it doesn't freeze, to where it does the animation?

Right click it, & hit "Save Picture As..." then just save it without changing anything. Then go to User CP and go to "Edit Avatar", then at the bottom of that page upload your own by clicking "Browse" and finding the icon then uploading it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter