*Shadow's Sigs, Avatars, and Icons*

Shadow, i need a good cookie thing to put in my sig. I want it to say some kind of cookie saying. Ex: "A Balanced Diet Is A Cookie In Each Hand"

Something like that.....

Shadow , I need a signature with News reporter stuff ( you know like the girl on the news station LOL ) that has a heart like you put on val's signature and it says "Reporting and Journalism" only?

Miss:

29xage1.gif

Luna:

It needed an extra "something" so I added more words.

2i7y9g0.gif

Hey Shadow, can you make me an avatar to go with my pretty new Green Day signature? I tried in Paint Shop Pro but it kept being over the limit... :headache: I just want something that would look nice with my signature.

Would you please make me one that has Mulan with half her in her komono and half in her war outfit that says to be a princess you have to fight.
Please and Thank you!

Would you please make me one that has Mulan with half her in her komono and half in her war outfit that says to be a princess you have to fight.
Please and Thank you!

Could you please provide pictures I can use?

I want to do this 2, Shadow!! Plz!!

If you meant you want to help, I would suggest making your own thread. This is for my signatures and my designs, so yours are probably different. :)

Would you please make me some sort of a logo for the DIS VMK Newsletter?

Ah!!! Emergency!!!!! Well not really but could u make me two pics for my sig about the same size of the one that is there right now? How about the first one is a pic of bambi sniffing in the flowers when he finds flower with the words saying 'Have You Found Your Flower?' And like the one from Bambi II when he is jumping the huge jump or when he is running with his dad and passes that mean other deer? What was his name? Bronco? And the caption says 'Have You Found Your Powers?'Ty :) lol

can u make me a sig that's 320 by 170 pixels? I want it to have a background that looks kinda like water with like blue and purple and sea foam colors.. and can it say "beneath the waves" without the qotes? ty :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter