Shadow's Sigs & Avatars

Danny19.jpg

Hey can you make this picture say Danny Noriega Colorado Fansite for me in bubble letters pretty please!

Thank you sooo much!

2q09737.png

I can notice that one, lol

Just a tip, when the edges are uneven-looking on things you transparentize, it sometimes looks better if you add a white border.

Keep up the great work! I love your current singature; it's adorable! :goodvibes

hey shadow..

3. NO FIGHTING/SARCASM: While we'd like to think that a Disney fan site is always lighthearted, there are times when there are disagreements. Let's face it, there are certain topics that can transform any of us into a raging "Donald Duck." When you sense this is happening, we ask that you step away from the discussion before it escalates into a fight. Just like Mom always said about fighting, we don't care who started the argument and we don't want it on the DIS. (Okay, she didn't say the part about the DIS, but you know what we mean.) No attacking others and no sarcasm please. Either will result in an infraction.

COUGH. =]

remember?

mikeyandscoobyx2 : guess i will. by the way, i got a Tag! and i am annoying now.

ShadowCat: Now?

Originally Posted by mikeyandscoobyx2
geez, well you dont have to be so mean.. wow..

ShadowCat: *COUGHSARCASMCOUGH*

SO THERE YOU GO.

- giggle -

INFRACTIONS FOR YOU!

Shadow :) Can you make me a writing in like the disney faunt in a blue color and please let it sparkle and have it say EyoreFANS12.. and if you can can you give me about a size 24 faunt?

If this is too much tell me.. thanks!

Hi Shadow,
I was wondering if you could make this avatar the right size for me.
If so, Thanks very much!
~ AceSwimmingGirl princess:
thpersonthatcared.jpg

Um, she has not posted on this thread for almost a month, dont be surprised if you get no reply

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter